The guest

Kendall's POV
-------------------------
As Harry opened the door, I saw a beautiful lady standing in front. She was drop dead gorgeous! She had blonde straight hair, beautiful green eyes( just like Harry's, but Harry's were prettier.) she had light pink lips, nice skin tone, thick eyebrows and a toned body. She wore a colourful dress, and matching hoop earrings and also stylish stilettos. She looked at me and gave a confusing look. Harry said to me," Stella! Look, Selvia is here!" She gave Harry a warm smile, Harry said, "You two sit here and catch up while I go and get something to eat." With that he went to the kitchen, leaving me here with Selvia. Selvia Headed towards me and said," Hi! Let me tell you first, I know that you aren't Stella. I am sorry that Harry has brought you here." I gave her a small smile and said," Yeah, could you help me escape from here please??? I will give you anything you want, but please help me!" She said," I am really sorry, I can't help you, Harry is like my brother, I need to see him happy. Only you can make him happy, he never smiled in those 9 months when you weren't there. He smiled for the first time in 9 months." That caused me to frown, every single person was on his side, whether it was Luke or Selvia. Seems like I am alone in this battle. Soon Harry came with refreshments.