The Unexpected Person

Kendall's POV
–---------–-------------------------
The unexpected person was Josh! On my gosh! I was soon happy. As his eyes landed in mine, his smile turned into a frown, I was quite flabbergasted with the way he was behaving. I said to him," Josh!!!! I missed you so much! Do you even know how life is without you?" with saying that I went straight and hugged him tightly, never wanting to let go of him. He quickly wriggled out of my grip. A frown made its way to my face. He said with an unhappy tone," OK, well it's surprising to see you, wasn't expecting you here." Oh my gosh! What in the world is wrong with this dude? I said," Please help me, save me from this guy called Harry Styles. Please. I wanna go back with you and mom and dad." Hearing me say that he said," Hah! Your mom and dad, they never approved of me." Now I was seriously getting annoyed, but yeah, mom and dad didn't approve of Josh, they thought he was a bad boy, and was spoiled rotten. He added," Plus, I can't help you right now. Not in public, I will get back to you later. I swear." With that he left. Leaving me all alone. I turned around and saw a lady in her early 20's. I was greeted by her with a warm smile, she came closer and said," Stella! OMG! I can't believe it's you! I missed you so much in those past nine months when you were missing, by the way, you're looking so young suddenly." I smiled, obviously I will look young since I am 17. That lady was tall, toned, tanned, had beautiful chestnut brown eyes and blondish-brownish curly hair along with thick eyebrows. If anything was beautiful it was her. I wish I was like her. She said to me," Did you get away to do your skin and stuff to look this young?" I replied," Nah, was just catching up with family." She said," Oh, btw you are looking absolutely stunning. All the bachelors in this room will be wanting you. I am sure!" I blushed at the compliment. I looked towards the right and saw a jolly and drunk Harry coming towards me, he came so close his face was only an inch away from mine. Without any word he smashed his lips onto mine...........