The Christmas Gift

Harry's POV
-----------------
Today was the day when me and my lads were going to relive our teen years. Me, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn used to be in a band in our teen years. We were in a band called One Direction. We weren't famous or anything, we were a school band. Somehow, we wanted to be musicians, but ended becoming famous businessmen. My company was called Styles&Empire. Stella was going to hear us perform, for the first time. I was getting tensed up as every moment came near to our performance. Soon I saw Stella coming down, she looked beautiful as always. I said to Stella," You're gonna be surprised with your Xmas present. Be ready!" she gave me a confused look. Me and the lads went on stage and started singing our all time favourite, Steal My Girl. I started, " She been my queen since we were sixteen, we want the same thing we dream the same dreams alright,na, na, na, alright." I sang while I pointed at Stella, she blushed. I still remembered the day when we met, when we both were sixteen. We finished singing, we heard claps coming from everyone, whistles were coming from our girlfriends. Stella, Eleanor, Perrie, Danielle and Ariana were clapping(I know Niall doesn't have any girlfriend, so I put Ariana his closest friend who's a girl as his girlfriend, I'm sure you know the rest.) I was so happy. I saw Stella coming towards me with her gift. Before she handed it to me, she said," Harry! OMG! I totally loved your performance. I am speechless, there are no words to describe how phenomenal it was! You seem better as a musician, than a business man." My cheeks were flustered red for sure after hearing this.