Feelings

Kendall's POV
-------------------
I am confused, heart tells me that I love him, do I? Can anyone fall in love with someone within just a few days? Is he my lover? I poured myself with questions. It just reminded me I am in front of Harry's door. I ring the bell. I see, a guy with dark hair and brown eyes answered the door. When he saw me he said," Stella, I'm afraid to tell you this. Harry's been taken to the hospital. He had vomited too much of blood. I gasped, I said to the guy," Can you take me to the hospital right now?" He nodded. I said," Just give me a few seconds I will change and come." I entered the house to spot a crying Selvia, Liam, Niall and Danielle were trying to comfort her. I would have stopped to comfort her if it wasn't for going to the hospital now. I went into Stella's room. I grabbed a blue sleeveless shirt and red skinny jeans. I wore blue converse and put my hair in a high ponytail and went out. We reached the hospital, the guy who brought me here took me to Harry's room.

Harry's POV
-----------------
I woke up to find myself in a room with a doctor and a nurse. The doctor said," Harry, you coughed too much of blood today. So you're admitted in the hospital for a week or two." I was taken aback! " Sorry doctor, I need to go home and be with my girlfriend. She matters more than my health." He chucked at my comment and said," If you want to be with your girlfriend you need to gain your health first." Talking about my girlfriend, where is she? A nurse came in our room, she said," Mr Styles, a lady called Stella needs to meet you, along with a man called Zayn." I nodded yes. Stella came in with Zayn. Stella had a frown on her face seeing me in such a condition. She told me," Harry promise me, you are never ever again going to have your medicines. Is that clear?" I wondered why she didn't want me to take my medicines. I said," Why?" She replied," Because I just found out that they don't heal pressure, stress or anger, they increase it." I gave her a confused look, " But my brother Josh wouldn't give me the wrong medicines right?" She scowled when she heard the name Josh. Then she said," He must be confused, but you're never touching those medicines ever again." I nodded, that's what I love about Stella. Her motherly attitude towards everyone, she never made anyone feel left out or alone. I was so lucky to have her, she's the best!

---------------------------------

Hey people! I am the author of this book, so what ya all think? Please comment, vote and share, feel free to nag me with feedback. So what do u guys want to call Harry and Kendall's ship name, Karry or Hendall? Tell me soon! If u want me to follow u I will!