Evil plan and Christmas Time

Josh's POV
---------------
One more thing, and I've ruined Harry's life! Haha! Sorry Kendall, you are also going to be ruined along with my brother, I have to ruin him and you. I hope it really works this time. " Finally! I got hold of the CD! I just need to deliver it to Harry, and everything will be done! Now when should I deliver it? Well let me give some time to Kendall and Harry for Christmas, I'm not as cruel as you think I am!
Kendall's POV
--------------------
I was happy that Harry was out of the hospital, me, Selvia and Danielle had gone shopping. We were buying Christmas presents for everyone. I just had to buy one last present, and that was for Harry. I went inside the jewellery shop. My jaw dropped seeing the beautiful stuff around here. The shopkeeper asked me," Hello miss! Are you looking for a necklace for your special someone?" I blushed and she understood, she took me around. One necklace particularly caught my eye, it was a silver one, with a heart around it which said, " I am beloved's and beloved's mine." It was a pair one, you could also keep your special someone's picture in it. It was perfect for me and Harry. I bought the necklace. Happy with my choice. I was wondering on the ride back home what would have Harry got for me, knowing he was full of surprises.