Mistake

Harry's POV
-----------------------
"Oh shit!" I screamed seeing her half dead body lying on the floor with major bleeding on her arm. How could I do this to her. I soon called my friend. After he was on his way, I looked at her arm and quickly ran to my room and got a plaster for her and tied it on her arm. Soon the doorbell rang and I answered it and there my friend was.
Kendall's POV
---------------------
As soon as I opened my eyes I looked at my lifeless arm. "Ouch!" I said when I moved it a little. In front of me I saw a man standing. He was tall, skinny, had black hair and greyish-blueish eyes. He said,"Hi. I am Harry's friend, my name is Luke. I am a medical student. I healed your arm." When he completed his sentence, Harry stepped inside. When he set his eyes on me he came rushing towards me and hugged me tightly. It was so suffocating, I immediately pushed back. I said to him,"You! Don't even come near me. Please go away!" I yelled at him. He looked at me with his emerald green eyes, they looked as if they were full of guilt and pain. He then looked at Luke and, Luke said," Harry I think you should leave her alone for sometime, I will talk to her alone. Don't worry everything will be fine. "Hearing that Harry walked out and closed the room. Me and Luke exchanged many looks.