Never

Kendall's POV
------------------
I woke up, Harry wasn't in bed. I saw he had left me a note, it said.....

Hey sweetie!
I am at work. Louis will be here to collect a package, keep it on the dining table.
P.S. I also made pancakes, also there is chocolate syrup, and bacons too!
P.S.S. Also there will be a surprise tonight
Love you(: x
From your Harry
Awww!!!!! How sweet! I never knew this guy could cook! Seems like Stella would have trained him. I have never been this happy in my life. I wonder what the surprise is. I got dressed and went down. I was enjoying every piece of the pancakes and bacon he had made. It was so good, soon I was interrupted by hearing the doorbell ring. It was Louis! He was my favourite, out of all of Harry's friends. He always knew how to make me laugh with his sassy attitude. I wondered how Eleanor managed him. I opened the door, I saw a big grin on Louis's face after he smelt pancakes and bacon. I said," There is enough of food for two, so you can stay to eat some!" His smile grew even wider! He came inside, we both stuffed our mouth with food, and had a conversation about our lifestyles, Louis knew that I wasn't Stella, well all of Harry's friends did. They just pretended that they knew I was Stella. After that I handed Louis the package that Harry asked me to. After that I plopped down on the couch and watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S it was mine and Harry's favourite tele programme.