Memories

Kendall's POV
--------------------------
It's been four years, four eyes since I left Harry. I am right now living in Australia. Now I understood why god sent me away from Harry, so that I could come to my angel, Sarah Jenner. I found her 1 year before, right now she is five. I had seen her crying on the streets,I took her to my house. She explained to me how her parents didn't want her and left her with some documents, there were adoption papers with their signatures on it and her birth certificate. I have got a good job as a financial banker. I am able to afford a huge house, an extremely good school for Sarah. Yet my heart is incomplete, it's because of Harry. In these four years of my life, I have never found a man that was as appealing to me as Harry was. Though I'm far away, my heart is still and will always belong to him. I finally reached Sarah's school and saw her coming out. I smiled at the sight of my little daughter coming towards me. She said to me, " Momma! Can I have ice cream please!!!" oh god! Sarah totally loves ice cream. I said to her," No poochiepoo! You just had it yesterday." she started throwing tantrums hearing that. I finally gave up and said," Ok ok! But you will have ice cream only after a month if you eat today! I took her to the ice cream shop, I bought her favorite mint choco chip. In the ice cream shop I noticed none other than........ Danielle! Liam's girlfriend! She looked at me in shock, as much as I was to see her. She quickly said," OMG! Kendall! Is that you? Your daughter is soo cute! Is she Harry's???" I said," No! She is adopted." she then said," I thought she was with her brown curly hair, green eyes and dimples." I laughed, yes she looked a lot like Harry. She then said," Kendall today is my engagement with Liam. You have to come. Even Harry will be over there." my jaw dropped hearing his name. I said," But.." before I could say anything she said," No buts, you are coming, that's final. Give me your phone I will text you the address and time." with that she snatched my phone and texted the venue and the date. I thanked her as I went home and memories of me and Harry flooded in my mind. What would he do after he saw me, after all these years. I left Sarah at my friend Emily's house.  I got dressed in a red knee length pencil skirt, and a strapless black top and black high heels.I wore a black masquerade party mask, since it was a masquerade party engagement. I wore a light stroke of red lip gloss and mascara. I then got out and drove to the party.