A Big Suprise

Kendall's POV
---------------------------
Today is the start of the new me. The day I will say goodbye to my disturbing past...... Harry. I feel like my whole life is a lie, if there is any god up there who helps the good, why can't he/she help me. I packed my bags, I took a glance at my watch. It was time to go to Harry's house with Louis, I went outside my room, I said goodbye to Eleanor and Edward. I got in the car with Louis, I told him about how I don't know what to do anymore with myself. I was ruined. He told me to have hope, and find that special someone. My heart rate started beating faster than usual when we reached Harry's house, Louis opened the door to see a crying Selvia. The others were just soo heartbroken to function. Selvia saw me and said, "Oh Kendall! Harry's been asking for you! Please go and meet him...." I slowly tip toed to Harry's room, thinking about why would he think about me? I opened his door, and tears fell from my face seeing him...... I ran toward him, I saw his skin became pale, his lips lost the light pink color, when I touched his hand, I felt only coldness. He saw me, his eyes no longer held that dreamy green color which can make anyone fall in love, like I did, seeing those angel eyes. His eyes were now dark gray. He tried to move his hands, but they were tied to handcuffs. He started getting angry seeing that he couldn't move. I calmed him down and said,"Harry please stop, don't worry its ok." His eyes welled up and said," No it's not okay, I am happy that you're here, even though you're not real." I was puzzled at his words. Suddenly police stormed in. I saw them get hold of Harry and take him away with them.