Trouble Trouble

Kendall's POV
------------------------
"Oh shit!" I screamed! His other arm grabbed my neck, he almost strangled me to death! He let go of me, and I was finally able to breathe properly. He pushed me down, and he knelt down with knife in his hands and within a moment he cut a little bit of my throat. I yelled like a maniac. Soon I blacked out....
Harry's POV
---------------------
"What the hell???!" I said to myself, how can I do this to her? I dropped the knife,and again contacted Luke, he came like the wind. He soon healed her throat. I paid him and he left. She woke up, looking at me with fear. I said to her," I am so sorry Stella, I never meant to hurt you, I don't want you to be afraid of me. Could you please forgive me? I promise I will never hurt you again. She looked at me with confusion, she would have been whether to trust me easily or not. Before she could say anything I said to her, " If you don't trust me it's fine. I will gain your trust back. I will earn it. Now let me take off the plaster from your arm." She looked at her arm with disgust, I knew, I shouldn't have done it to her that day. I slowly and calmly opened her plaster, she looked away, not wanting to see her arm. Once it was finally removed, she looked at it. She said," Oh my god! Finally there isn't any scar on it!" I said to her,"Yup, Stella go find something to wear, we will be going to meet someone special." She obeyed my orders and went up to her room. I felt really guilty for hurting her, I was going make sure she wasn't going to be afraid of me. I had my medicines thinking about Stella.