Sorry

On the ride back home, Harry was apologising to me, he said that he was about to kiss a girl, but didn't because of me. I don't know why I felt  good that he didn't kiss any other girl. What in the world is happening to me? I said to him," Oh and by the way Harry, I am also sorry. Yeah I know that I let you down, is it too late now to say sorry now?" he chucked as I said that, since it's Justin Bieber's song lyrics. Btw I am not a fan of Bieber. As we entered the house, my stomach grumbled, Harry heard that and laughed. He said," Stella I will order pizza for ya. Just ask your little friend to stay quiet!" Hearing that, I couldn't help but giggle. As the pizza came home, I told Harry, I would answer it. He was upstairs, I went down and collected the pizza. As I closed the door, Harry came downstairs. We were watching 'Annabelle'. I was so freaked out seeing the opening scene itself, I got hold of Harry's arm. He hugged me. After he took a bite of his pizza, he coughed. I was startled to see him cough since blood came out. He coughed another three times, blood also came out with that. He fell on the floor, he fainted, I cried, I don't know why but I did. Was it seeing my kidnapper in this state?