The Kiss

Harry's POV
-----------------------
I saw Stella talking with Beyoncé. I went towards to her. As she saw me, I leaned in and our lips touched. I kissed her. I never felt like this before when I kissed her. It was more magical.

Kendall's POV
------------------------
Harry smashed his lips onto mine, our mouths moved in sync. It fit like two perfect pieces. Whenever I kissed Josh I felt fireworks, but when I kissed Harry, I felt like we two were the only people on the world. I never felt like this before kissing anyone. Oh my god! I just remembered, I kissed Harry, another guy, not my boyfriend. Oh no! I cheated on Josh! I am the worst girlfriend ever. After me and Harry disconnected our lips, I wasn't satisfied, I wanted more. I wanted him to kiss me. I knew it was wrong. He wasn't in love with me, he was in love with Stella, and I had a boyfriend. I feel so guilty of cheating on Josh. If he gets to know will he ever help me? I sighed. I took a peak at my watch, it was 3:00 am! Jesus, we needa go home. I said to Harry," Harry listen, it's time to go home. We are really late and you need to get rest!" He looked at me as if I was a nutcase. He said," Sorry, I am in no position to drive, we can spend the night at Liam's place, oh I forgot to introduce you to Liam, come let's go." He held my hand and our fingers intertwined, I was blushing. Though Harry could be very mean when he was angry, he did have sweet side too. A vey sweet one. Stella sure was a lucky lady.