The Letter of Doom continued.

Kendall's POV continued
--------–-----------------------
I woke up, I saw Harry hadn't woken up so I wriggled out of his grip. He had kept me locked with him the whole night, so sweet! I got out of the bed, took a shower, wore new clothes and just put on nude lip gloss. Harry woke up with a yawn. Aww he looked so cute when he was sleeping, otherwise he looked handsome. A frown came on his face seeing me in a white v-neck half sleeve T-shirt and black skinny jeans and Nike running shoes. He came near me, I could feel his hot breath of my face, my body tingled. His arms snaked around my waist and he whispered in my ear,"Stella I am not letting you leave me! Again!" I gave him a sarcastic look, poor guy, he didn't know I was going to go with Josh sooner or later. I said," Of course not, why would I leave you again?" I said with a reassuring look. He gave his signature dimpled smirk. Does he only know how to smirk? It was really awesome! Wait? Why am I saying good things about him and bad things about Josh? Shouldn't it be opposite? I am confused with myself. Harry stepped in the bathroom for a shower. I soon got hold of the letter and opened it, my jaw dropped seeing the picture! It was me and Josh, I was only in my bra with Josh hugging me, and both of our tongues were hanging out. I remember we took this selfie on his iPhone. On shit Harry shouldn't see it. To my luck, Harry came out and saw me I hid the letter behind me. He understood I was hiding something. He came to me, he snatched the picture, when his eyes saw that I could see anger, sadness and betrayal taking over his face. He looked at me with eyes full of betrayal and anger. He said," HOW COULD YOU STELLA? HOW COULD YOU? I TRUSTED YOU, I REMAINED LOYAL, BUT YOU? YOU BROKE MY TRUST AND MY HEART!" He yelled loudly in my ear. Tears started steaming down my cheeks. Suddenly the most unexpected thing happened, " I love you" came out of my mouth. Did I mean it? Did I start developing feelings for my kidnapper? Shouldn't I be angry with him? Am I falling for the right person?