One More Day

Kendall's POV
----------------------------
Just one more day, and I will be a free bird. Somehow, there was still a pain in my heart, my heart told me to stay here for Harry, my mind told me to start a fresh new life in Australia. But I chose to go with my mind. I was broken emotionally, but I will stay strong, after all life is about challenges, right? I decide to accept them. I glanced at my watch, it was 1:30, means it was lunchtime. I went downstairs and joined Eleanor, who was now 2 months pregnant, and Louis. They make such a happy couple, wish it could be the same for me and Harry. You might be wondering why I fell for Harry right? Here is the answer. 1. Harry is really good looking, it's hard to resist those brown curls, green eyes and lovely dimples. 2. He is extremely, completely adorable and cute! 3. He is such a lovely person once you get to know him. I saw Edward come to me again and again and pull my frock material to play, Louis chuckled seeing it and said," Kendall, you know you can take Edward to Australia if you want to, he will miss you way too much, he truly adores you." I sighed deeply and said," But Louis, he knows and loves you and Eleanor way more than me, it's not right to separate people who love each other." Eleanor commented saying,"Same thing for you and Harry! You both love each other, Kendall please stay back, if not for us, atleast for Harry...." I said," But Eleanor, I don't think Harry ever did, or will ever love any other woman except for Stella. I am sure Harry hates me." They both gasped and said," No way!!! He asks about you all the time, he needs you, he does Kendall. Please just meet him one last time before you leave for Australia tomorrow." I nodded my head in agreement, just one last time, the last time I will ever see Harry, Harry Styles....