The Male Figure

The male figure was tall, skinny and muscular. He turned around and his eyes met mine. He had blue eyes, blonde hair, fair skinned, very very light pink lips. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a white sweatshirt. He looked like a jolly person. When he saw me, his jaw dropped. Why the hell would look at me like I'm a stunning model? I had scars on me because of Harry. He face turned red with anger, I said," I am Kendall!" he said with a nasty tone of voice," Stella, Kendall, God knows now some Jendall will come. I know Luke must have made you do some plastic surgery to look like Stella." Ouch, that hurt. Harry came. He said," Ah! I see you two must have been talking after 9 months! Anyway, it's party time!!!!" He shouted. The male nodded. Wait, let me give him a name, I will call him Blondie since he has blonde hair. Harry said to Blondie, "Hey Niall! What movie do ya wanna watch?" Oh so his name is Niall, I thought. Well Blondie sounded better, but I have to call him Niall. We watched Titanic, while the opening credits were being shown Harry went to make popcorn. After he stormed to the kitchen Niall got a phone call. After that he said to me, " Can you ask Harry to come to Liam's house please? It's really important, I know he won't step out without you." Harry heard that and came in, he said," Well Niall I am only going out if Stella wants me to. Otherwise no. Stella, would you want to go out?" I nodded my head, Niall mouthed me a 'thank you', I mouthed him a 'your welcome'.