The Album

Kendall's POV
-----------------------
As he flipped through the book I was speechless after seeing the pictures, why did 'Stella' look like me? All of her features are the same as mine! The only difference between us was the hair colour, she had blonde but I had black. I saw the pictures of them in Rome, I said quickly to Harry,"What the hell! I never even went to Rome! I have no idea why your Stella matches so much with me. This all makes no sense. I have a boyfriend called Josh, and a normal life. Probably I am dreaming and this is just one of those days when I get nightmares. Now I am going to wake up." I said while spatting on Harry's face. His temper got better of him. He grabbed my right hand and pushed me onto the floor, I landed with thud! He soon went out and locked the door and came back with a glass piece in his hand. I got afraid seeing the sharp piece of glass in his hand. He grabbed my left hand and started writing' Harry' with the glass piece on my skin. I cried as he carved it onto my skin, I was bleeding horribly. All that I heard was," You are mine, now this thing which I am writing on your hand will prove to the world whom you  belong to, you are mine and no one else's! Is that clear?" He screamed, and my eyes soon blacked out.