A Big Suprise (Continued)

Kendall's POV
---------------------
They just took Harry outside handcuffed, I went out and saw Selvia trying to stop them from taking Harry and so were his other friends. I ran to the main officer and said," Where are you taking Harry?" he said," Young lady, your lawyer told us what he did to you, and it isn't normal, so we are keeping him with us for at least a year." That line made my blood boil....

Harry's POV
--------------------
I was so happy seeing Kendall, I promise I will love her more than I loved Stella, I will treat her like a princess that she is. Soon an unpleasant sight came, the police entered and took me away from Kendall!!!!! Why does god have to do this to me? I just want to be happy..... I was taken to the prison, later to my supsrise Kendall came in...
Kendall's POV
---------------------
I visited the cell which Harry was in, I went inside and went closer to him, he hugged me and said," I am so sorry for what I did..... Kendall." For the first time in history he called me by my name, real name. I was so happy, before I could say anything he said,"You look just like Stella, an exact replica....... maybe just a slightest bit better, including your personality." I was shocked by his words, it kept playing in my mind, "......maybe just a slightest bit better, including your personality." Oh my god. Now I do believe Louis, he said that Harry likes me, now I never thought that he liked me more than Stella, could this be a dream come true? Soon officers came and tired to pull me outside since my time was over. Harry said harshly," Get away from her!" He tried to pull me towards him, but he was handcuffed and couldn't be free. I was taken away, taken away from a happy ending that I had finally found. Maybe happiness isn't meant for me, I just want to be happy. I sighed as I boarded the plane to Australia.