Never (Continued)

Harry's POV
----------------
It was 8:00 in the night, I hadn't opened the package. I stopped at a restaurant mid way. I went in with the package, and my MacBook Pro. I opened the cover, it was a CD. I put it in my MacBook Pro. I couldn't believe my eyes, I rubbed it. It was Stella she said,

Harry, I know you are probably going to be disgusted and angry with me after all of this, let me tell you a secret, I lied to you. I lied to you that I worked as the editor for the newspaper. I was actually a bar dancer. I know we both met in a club, we met when my dance was over. Soon after we lived together, went out together, I fell in love with you. I really did! I was never happy in my life, my family was ashamed of me, so I ran away. I need to tell you that, I became pregnant with your child, but the thing is that when you went for work, I would always go to the club and dance, sometimes I was even forced to do sexual favours. Otherwise I would get beaten. I didn't want our child to have such a cheap and worthless mother. So today I am going to the balcony and probably say goodbye to the world, Harry let me tell you the last time, I love you, with all of my heart. I will never ever forget you.
And the video ended, my eyes were filled with tears. I rushed home before Stella would say goodbye to the world. I reached home, opened the door and my eyes were so relieved to see Stella sleeping on the couch, I woke her up. I said," Never play such a joke on me!" I was so drunk, she took me to the bedroom we cuddled that night. I was going to question Stella tomorrow.