A Welcome Back

Kendall's POV
-------------------------
I gulped as I reached the mansion, I entered in and saw a huge crowd. I was trying to find Danielle. I went further in and I felt I was in a stampede, it was that crowed! I went upstairs and opened the door, I saw Selvia standing there and talking with Eleanor. As they both saw their smiles changed into o shapes. I was so stupid to think I would be welcome here after not staying in touch for 4 years, I closed the door and ran on the steps, to my luck I slipped down. Small tears started coming out of my eyes. I looked up and saw brown curls, piercing green eyes, pink plump lips, no... it couldn't be....

Author's POV
------------------
Kendall looked up and saw none other than Harry, her Harry. Harry was extremely delighted to see the woman he ever loved. Even more than Stella. He lifted her chin up, his green eyes met her chestnut brown ones. He put his right hand in his pocket and took out the box and said," Dear Kendall, will you do me the honor by marrying me?" she wasn't able to believe what she had heard. She squealed with excitement and said," Yes! Of course!" those words were more than enough for Harry to be excited about. Without any delay he smashed his lips onto hers. For the both of them now everything seemed perfect. They shared a long passionate kiss, as they broke it they noticed that the whole crowd stood looking at them and started clapping.

Kendall's POV
---------------------
I saw the whole crowd clapping and cheering for me and Harry, I saw Louis coming forward. Louis, the guy who deserved so much more than a normal goodbye. I ran to him and hugged him he laughed and hugged back. He said," Kendall! How was four years without us?" I said," Not that good, but I was able to become independent. I missed you guys so much."

Harry's POV
---------------------
My day was made! I found Kendall again. She was catching up with everyone. Danielle had informed me about Kendall's daughter, I was going to persuade Kendall to take me to our daughter. Danielle had informed me that she looks a lot like me. I guess it's just a coincidence!

---------------------
Hey readers! Sorry if this chapter isn't good enough, I promise u the next ones will be. The ending is coming closer. Get ready for it! Please don't be ghost readers, remember to vote, comment and share!