Please Don't Go Away (Continued)

Harry's POV
------------------
I felt myself becoming weaker and weaker each moment, finally I saw her grave, it said, "Stella Marie Jenner 1994-2018" I couldn't control the tears streaming down my cheeks, I hugged the grave of Stella tightly. I said to the grave," STELLA! PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE, YOU'RE THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS TO ME! PLEASE LET ME DIE AND COME TO YOU, AND MY DEAR CHILD!" I said while crying. Soon an extremely bright light blinded me. I fell asleep, I woke up, I saw myself in an unknown place. Everything was white here, there were just two board signs, one said," Death" another, " Life" I was totally confused. I turned around and saw, a little girl coming towards me, she was extremely cute, she had brown curly hair, big black eyes,pinkish lips, and peachish-whitish skin. She said to me," Dada! Come plway with me!" in her adorable baby voice, I said to the little angel standing in front of me," I am sorry sweetie! I am not your Dada." she pouted and said," Dada! Dada!Dada!" I said," No! I am not your Dada. I am not even married!" soon she said," Momma!" I looked back to see who she was calling......... It was none other than Stella! My Stella! I can't believe it's her! Tears of happiness came down my cheeks. She saw me and delightfully held her arms open. I ran and gave her a bear hug. I said," Stella! I can't believe I am seeing you! I just want to be with you." she said," Harry, look at Darcy, our little daughter." I saw it was the same little cute girl, I hugged my daughter and said," She's ours?" Stella nodded. I said," I will be here with the two of you. I don't care about anyone else. I am tired of being alone without you Stella. Please tell me why did you kill yourself?" She said," Harry, I didn't kill myself, Josh killed me. He had threatened me that he would have you killed because he wants the company that you own. And if I wanted you to be safe, so I told him to kill me instead." I gasped. That Josh is a scoundrel. I was going to punish him well. She then said," I am sorry Harry, you can't be here with me and Darcy." I was devastated. I said," But why?" She said, " It's not yet your time to go away from Earth. Remember one thing Harry, love Kendall more than you loved me. She needs your love. She wasn't sent for your money. Josh had told you that she was Stella. She never knew she was going to meet you. She loves you truly. Also please please do give her more love than you gave me, she is my blood. Goodbye for now Harry, I love you, don't ever forget that, I will always guide you." I cried, I said," Stella please don't let me go! Let me be there with you!" And with that I found myself laying on her grave. It was raining heavily, I yelled," STELLAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" Her words repeated in my head,"love Kendall more than you ever loved me, she is my blood"  I was totally confused now. Tears from eyes wouldn't help but fall. I needed to find Kendall now.
------------------------------------
Hey guys! How was the chapter? Please don't be ghost readers. Do comment, vote and share! Thanks for all the reads till now! Did you guys know that Kendall Jenner has bought a t shirt saying," Don't touch me unless you're Harry styles" and Harry was so happy seeing his girlfriend buy that he put it up on Twitter! Love Hendall!