Please Don't Go Away!

Harry's POV
----------------------
Now everything makes sense to me. She said that she was some Kendall Jenner. I think she just wanted to use me for my money. Nothing else mattered to her. Oh how I wish Stella was alive. She didn't die alone, even my unborn child did!
Author's POV
-------------------
Harry was too heartbroken, he stepped outside of his house. He went walking to Selvia's house. He told her about Stella's death, she wasn't supsrised. She told him," Harry, we knew about it 9 months ago." Harry gasped hearing that. He said," B-but you never told me about it? Why?" Selvia  said," Even you knew about her death. The police has found her body and had told all of us. When we told you, you were broken. You visited her grave and wept there. Then somehow because of your love for her your mind and heart decided that she was alive. You kept on thinking that she was alive. You never got over it. And now finally you know it again." Harry's eyes welled up hearing what Selvia told him. Suddenly the memories of Stella's death kept on repeating in Harry's mind, of him seeing her dead body and visiting her grave. He asked Selvia the place where Stella's grave was. She gave it to him, and he ran to visit her grave again.  He became weaker each and every moment he neared the grave........

------------------
Sorry guys for the cliffhanger! Hope you will like it. Tell me guys, what do u think will happen to Kendall? Any suggestions? Feel free to,message me!