Continuation of Christmas Present.

Kendall's POV
-------------------
I was quite scared whether Harry would like his gift. I handed it over to him, his fingers uncontrollably ripped open the gift wrap. He opened the box, his jaw dropped seeing the necklace, he didn't say anything and just came and hugged me. I also didn't want to let go of this hug. I wanted us to be like this forever. Everything seemed perfect right now. I wish I could have this moment for life. I wore one of the necklace, Harry put it on me. It was pair necklace, as you know. We kissed again. Under the moonlight. Fireworks were in the sky when we kissed, we broke from it. Blushing after the kiss. We saw the other lads, they were also busy smooching their girlfriends. It was a lovers night.
Harry's POV
------------------
I saw a guy coming towards me. With a box in it. It was a courier, I will open it tomorrow. It must be some kind of work related stuff, it is Christmas today. I will work tomorrow. I was so happy with the gift that Stella gave me. Tomorrow was going to be a big day, I was going to propose to Stella. We have been together for 8 years, and now is the time for marriage. We started at 16 and now we are 24. We are now going to start all over again, as husband and wife.