[4] a should and a shouldnt

Yoongi considers being with his three friends, and so is Jimin, with his two best friends whom he prefers calling the pair of eggs. These two don't think of greeting each other at school. After all, they live in the same place.

Yoongi is laughing at a friend's joke, and Jimin, who is 2 tables away from him, is completely jealous. Yoongi always glares at him, pushes him away, curses at him, and calls him names, so seeing Yoongi laugh along with the others gets him off the mood.

Jimin rolls his eyes and plugs on his earphones. He sees Yoongi stand up and heads the other way from where he's seated so he tells his friends he'll skip lunch this time before following his older brother to the restroom.

"Yoong."

Yoongi was startled. He looks at Jimin with wide eyes, "You scared me," and clicks his tongue. "Have you eaten? Or did you forget your money again?" He starts washing his hands and soon brought it up his mouth to gargle.

"Did you have fun with your friends?" Yoongi wants to say 'of course', but his mouth is filled. He is confused at the sudden question, because usually they wouldn't care about how they're doing.

The blonde boy, Jimin, clenches his fists. "Did you have fun without me?" The question comes out as a whisper and Yoongi is so ready of hitting Jimin at the head to wake the latter up, but just nods his head. "I see," Jimin sighs, and looks down as he pauses.

Spitting out and washing his face, Yoongi asks, "What's wrong?"

"I was just— I was just wondering."

"You can tell me anything. If there's something bothering you should tell me, Jimin."

Jimin shows off a weak smile. He isn't sad, but he isn't happy too. He's just confused of the current feelings which were now—oddly—stronger, feelings that he shouldn't even be having in the first place. But the world is full of expectations and unexpected realities, and dreams and failures.

Jimin wonders what is wrong with himself.

"You'd tell me, right?"

Snapping out of hazy thoughts is Jimin who finally looks up.

Maybe it was like this kind of thing that made him feel strange things. Maybe he just likes his brother to give him more attention. Maybe it was just that and nothing more.