[11] cold as ice, still gentle enough

Jimin tries to wake Yoongi up by patting the boy at the back, but it isn't of any help. Moreover, it's a weekday and they should go to school.

"Get up! Argh!"

Jimin takes the blanket from Yoongi and greets him a good morning, but what he gets in return is another set of profanity and give me my blanket, stupid.

And god, how that pissed Jimin off. Hard.

He goes out of the room, making Yoongi smile and go back to sleep, singing the lines of, "No school today."

It was always like this whenever he doesn't feel like going or when it's simply raining and he just wants to hug himself in bed.

Yoongi is on the edge of falling asleep when suddenly Jimin jumps on him and kisses him on the neck-mainly on his Adam's apple-tickling him just a little.

"Mind getting naked for me? Because if we aren't going to school then I suppose we have fun."

"No, Jimin, we just did it yesterday," Yoongi groans, loud enough to imply that he's half annoyed and half sleepy. But Jimin is Jimin, and he won't take no as an answer.

The younger slips a hand inside the other's cargo shorts, another hand doing the buttons, and Yoongi wants to kick him off but here he is again letting Jimin. He can feel it, the tight grip on his member, as if Jimin wants to make him come already.

It's suffocating him, maybe literally, because he's already losing his breath.

"Shit, faster, baby," Yoongi breathes hard, every ins and outs too audible. Every pump too tight, too fast. "Do this for me-ah, god."

Eyes are closed as for the older and Jimin couldn't hide his wide grin as he halts his hand to a stop and flips Yoongi around, sliding his shorts and boxers in the process. Yoongi complains with a you shithole, don't stop all of a sudden.

But Jimin has no ears for him. "Your ass looks so great I wanna eat it up. You're still deliciously sore."

"And your mouth is so dirty I wonder why I ever let it kiss mine."

"At least I don't curse like you do," Jimin fends as he firmly held Yoongi down on the hips before doing scratches on his back. "Now what do you wish me to do?"

Jimin hovers forward, his lips stopping on Yoongi's nape, blowing airs and biting on it. Just right after, he pulls up Yoongi's hips and makes him get on his knees-forcefully. "Stay put if you're not answering."

Yoongi thought it was Jimin's dick he can feel on his entrance, but the feeling is different and he can hear kisses as hands spread his cheeks apart.

Yoongi clenches his hands onto the sheets, suddenly getting weaker than before. "Ah, shit! Fuck, Jimin. Damn, that feels so good."

It sure feels good being ripped apart by Jimin's tongue-Yoongi couldn't deny.

"Shut your mouth for a while," Jimin tells with his voice a little raspy.

Yoongi asks why but he did not get any answer. Later on, he felt something cold pressed on his hip and he jumps at the contact. Jimin quickly hovers over him from his back and sucks on his shoulder until he could feel Jimin's fingers on his buds with an ice cube in between two, circling over it.

It's very, very cold.

But it's making him turned on even more. It's making him want to beg for more.

Jimin and his unexpected tactics are something.

And then the younger says, "I hate how you curse in front of me. Do you know that?" He brought his hand on Yoongi's face, sliding the ice down the older's nose and pushing it inside his mouth. "Don't spit that out, or I'm gonna make you plead until you cry."

But isn't that what Yoongi wants to try? Except for the crying. He couldn't picture himself for shit.

Yoongi nods his head. The ice inside his mouth is big but enough to fit inside-too cold that his mouth feels completely numb already. He doesn't know why as of now he still lets Jimin if he could win over him instead-probably because he wants to know what else the younger can do to him as he willingly stays on his knees. He grips on Jimin's leg when suddenly the boy shoves an ice cube inside his asshole. His mouth opens halfway and a few trickles of water ran down his mouth and onto his pillow.

Fuck, the boy is an asshole. They just started this relationship and he's already getting tortured.

"Next time, be careful of what you say," Jimin whispers, just a little far from Yoongi's ear. His thumb is doing circle movements on Yoongi's stomach as he takes the ice cube from the boy's mouth and licks both the older's cold, swollen lips.

It's a cold day.