[13] helpless

"Yoongi, argh, faster faster!!" Jimin yelled, but Yoongi goes slower, making the former groan from too much impatience and annoyance because this shit isn't doing a great job. "Stop playing with me. It's not funny."

"Okay, whatever." Yoongi quickly ran down the stairs to eventually slap Jimin at the back of the head, bag on one shoulder and keys in hand. "I ain't that long."

"We are so dead." Both boys ran towards their car, having Yoongi to drive. Yoongi sped off down the streets, taking in the thought of setting a new record from home to school. And he can hear Jimin's profanities and condemnation. "Slow down a bit! Shit shit shit!"

"You told me to be fast."

"Not this fast! Fuck you, Yoongi! We almost died there!" Jimin was gripping on the seatbelt too tight as they pass by a big truck, and he swore to himself never to ask Yoongi to make it quick at times like this. Not so long after and they reached the university, his legs uncontrollably shaking and eyes wide as they got out of the car, heart pounding out. "Fucking shit, that felt like a race."

"Look who's cursing." Yoongi laughs as he gets on Jimin's side, tapping the boy on the head. "You look like a scaredy old cat."

"Fuck off. I'm going in."

"Why are you cursing me too much today?"

Jimin slaps Yoongi's arms away before running towards the building.

Yoongi scratches his own neck. He knows if he irritate the younger it would lead to don't talk to me again.

"At least wait for me," he sighs before running off, his hair bouncing in every step, eyes glued at the back of the other boy.

"Your class is on the other side. Stop following me." The corridors are empty and only lockers on one side and papers scattered everywhere are to be seen-latecomers have to pick it up at the end of the day. "What do you want?" Jimin asks as Yoongi pulled him by the sleeves.

"Can I kiss you?" Jimin turns around, finding his older brother undeniably cute. But he raises his eyebrows, which soon got knitted together. "Nevermind."

Yoongi turns around to run towards the other side and Jimin watches him until he's out of sight, not caring anymore that he's even more late in his first period. He walks away slowly, hearing out the quietness surrounding him with hands inside his pockets and his gaze at the white ceiling.

"Why is he so adorable?"

"You're adorable." Jimin raises his eyebrows and looks at his side to find Hoseok leaning against a wall in between two set of lockers. "Hi, Jimin."

"Oh, why are you still not in class?"

"We have the same class today, right? I wanna go in with you."

He didn't really wait for me, did he?

An arm was placed around his shoulders by the older boy and he tenses, but he disregarded it since it would be rude to shove it away.

-

It was a tiring day for all the students. Exams are almost up, studying is heeded.

Jimin stares at the board in front of him, picturing out where Calculus is needed in Medicine.

"I feel sick."

And then someone was calling him. Jimin, Jimin, Jimin. He looks up to find Hoseok.

"What's up, hyung?"

"Get up. Aren't you eating?"

"I have, like, an hour left before my next period."

"I have 45. Let's eat together."

Jimin nods, and together they went to the cafeteria, going to a usual table once they had gotten their food. He finds his brother beside Namjoon, Hoseok sat down beside Seokjin, and now he's debating wether to sit beside Hoseok or Yoongi.

Hoseok hyung is smiling up at me I know he's asking me to sit beside him, and this other frick isn't even gazing up.

In the end, Jimin sat down beside Hoseok. Of course, the boy has batted his eyelashes.

Jimin was uneasily shifting as Hoseok tries talking to him constantly, asking him random questions, and if he likes someone.

"I don't think so."

Yoongi just listens at nothing as he slowly shoves his mouth with food, not feeling like eating now that he knows the two walked together and are eating together in front of him.

"Yoongi, why were you late?"

He was preoccupied again. It's the second time for the day.

"Hey, Yoongi."

Finally he senses whoever is trying to talk to him. There was a chime on his phone too, indicating a message. It was Jimin asking him if he's angry for ignoring him earlier. He sees the boy looking at him, but he quickly faces Namjoon.

"I was talking to you but you never answer."

"Sorry, I was thinking about something."

"That's obvious. Why were you late?"

"Let's just say it's because of that kid."

"Okay," Namjoon chuckles. "So... aren't you gonna tell him yet?" as soft as the wind he whispers, "Bro, you should have by now."

"I don't know. Not this time yet. If you'll excuse me," Yoongi excuses himself and stood up to place his tray on the counter where the dishwasher is. "Thank you for the food."

Meanwhile, Jimin wants a reply from Yoongi. He didn't mean to act like he did earlier in the morning, 'cause he was paying, but suddenly Yoongi said nevermind. So now he doesn't know if the guy is really angry because of that.

Jimin finishes his food before the others to catch up to Yoongi. "Thank you for letting me eat with you."

"No prob," is what the guys told him off. "Till next time."

"Sure." Jimin exits the cafeteria to find his brother as he constantly gaze at and away from his phone. "He walks out without a say. I must've angered him."

-

Hoseok was tapping away on his phone until Namjoon takes it from his hand. Seokjin is out of sight though he promised he'll just buy a cola.

"Why must you do that?"

"Give me back my phone."

"Are you purposely making Yoongi jealous?"

Seokjin has called this. He knew this would happen so rather than being stuck between these two, he went to his next class instead.

"Why would I do that? It's not like Jimin will like me."

Namjoon agrees, "That's true. For once, your brain is functioning."

Hoseok frowns before shooting the younger a glare from deep inside the core of his eyes.

Handing out his palm, Hoseok awaits for his phone, but Namjoon slips it inside his jean pockets. "You're always on your phone. I'm confiscating it."

"Why are you acting like this? Do you want me to beat the shit out of you?"

Namjoon doesn't care about his threats because there is no way Hoseok can hurt him.

Until the end of the day they were yelling at each other, not even minding to help Yoongi and Jimin clean the corridors despite the former shooting them deadly stares and latter already pleading.