[33] pour up

"I have to go, Yeol."

"But we're alone here. Don't you wanna do anything?"

"I have no interest in doing things with you," Yoongi says as he paces back and forth who seems to be finding something. "Where are my goddamn keys?"

"Yoongi," Yeol calls as she catches Yoongi's arms. "I'm old enough now." She looks into his eyes and his furrowed brows. "Don't you get what I'm trying to say?"

"No."

"Oh come on," she whines for a mere 3 seconds. "Can you kiss me again?"

Yoongi scoffs and closes his eyes only to open them again and sigh. "Understand me when I say this," he starts. "I have no plan on getting back with you."

Yeol's face shows emotions of confusion and shock and the I-can't-believe-this feeling. "What?"

"You heard me."

"I mean—Are you seeing some other girl?" Yoongi purses his lips and decides to just listen to what she has to say. "But I'm here now. Break up with her, Yoongi. I'm here now."

"It doesn't work like that, Yeol." Yoongi stares into her eyes and speaks up again, "And it's... I'm not seeing another girl."

"Then what's changing your mind? Please, I forced my aunt to let me visit just to see you."

"I understand, okay? But Yeol..." Big hesitation is etched on Yoongi's face but he knows he has to tell her. "It's Jimin," he whispers out. "It's Jimin," he says even louder. "I'm sorry."

This time, no tears are streaming down on Yeol's face, instead she is astound and mind a little buffering from the new information.

"Are you serious?" was all she could ask.

-

Yoongi has been trying to find Jimin for hours now. Where could he be? He even called Hoseok to come and help him.

"You're asking for my help when you know I like Jimin too."

"Just shut your ass."

"It's shut tight. Very tight." Yoongi messes his own hair out of frustration. He can't mind Hoseok's lame ass jokes. "He could be with his two friends."

"You think so?"

Hoseok raises one brow. "Where else do you think?" Yoongi just rolls his eyes and crosses his arms on his chest. "Let's go."

"Wait, you know where his two friends live?"

"Why not? Those two live just near my house."

Yoongi and Hoseok reaches Taehyung's place first and finds Jeongguk locking the gates.

"Jeongguk," Yoongi calls, and the boy snaps his head towards their direction. "I can explain. It's all a misunderstanding so it's either you tell me where Jimin is or I'm gonna barge inside this house. Is he there?"

Jeongguk shrugs. "Jimin hyung forced the idiot to come with him. They must be drinking for at least—" Jeongguk pulls up his sleeves to look at his watch. "Thirty minutes now."

"Thanks." And Yoongi runs off.

"Thank you, man."

"Welcome," Jeongguk tells Hoseok. "They're at the nearest pub, by the way."

-

"Stand up."

"Who are you?"

Inside the pub are liquors of different colors and bright blinking lights. Yoongi sees Jimin and his friend, Taehyung, on the farthest corner of the big enough place.