[10] sliding through

"Jimin, stop playing with your food," Yoongi tells the younger who is shoving a sausage in and out of his mouth. "That's gross."

"Don't deny it, you're imagining things as well."

"And what would that be?"

"Your dick inside my mouth."

Yoongi chokes on his rice and had a coughing fit, causing Jimin to laugh almost hysterically. He slaps the table once he eases down, and just then a curse slips out of his mouth, "You motherfucker."

Jimin looks so done, but managed to try to look intimidating—there is no way Yoongi would be terrified of him. "When will you learn your language, Yoongi?"

"When will you learn how to respect me, you bastard? I'm three fucking years older than you now," Yoongi states, as a matter-of-factly, in to which Jimin nods with a thought of as if I don't know.

Jimin calls Yoongi with a tone of playfulness, adding a bit of a fuel to the latter—romantically. "Will you let me do something?" He stands up to scoot closer on the other's chair, and a little bit more on his face. "You'll let me, right?"

A mix of nervosity and excitement rests around Yoongi's mindset as he asks what the younger wants. "Don't be it anything I wouldn't like."

"Darling, you'll never know unless we try."

"What exactly do you want and where did the nickname come from?"

With admiration for the younger, Yoongi claims the nickname made him feel this pent up emotion building on his insides.

But he doesn't show it on his face, as per usual.

A couple sets more of tick tocks until Jimin wasn't able to hold back and lock lips with the older, hands on the shoulders, innocent kiss soon turning into a dark and deep cup of aggression.

"I've always wanted a taste.

"I'll always want your taste.

"Yoongi."

Jimin's small hands mold with Yoongi's neck perfectly, sending little electric shocks, enlivening them hereafter.

"I like you. Haven't you noticed before?"

"Enough talking," Yoongi shushes, now more dedicated into abusing the other's neck.

"You don't wanna hear everything out?" Jimin questions as they both move slowly into the nearby counter, and also unclothing themselves in the process of not breaking apart.

"There's time for everything."

Jimin grins. "Well then I'm here to remind you that I did say something important earlier." A pair of eyes staring and staring into his own ones, sending a message of what are you talking about. "You don't remember? I'll make you remember."

Jimin slides out of Yoongi's arms and on the contrary to older leading out, Jimin made sure to put much force into keeping Yoongi's hip in place on the counter side.

"Now tell me, what do you think?"

"I haven't made up my mind," Yoongi states, caressing Jimin's jaw, lifting it up just a little.

Jimin snakes four fingers up from Yoongi's knee to the boy's inner thigh, and Yoongi had to jerk a little. "You're so beautiful." Almost all of a sudden Jimin lifts Yoongi up by the legs, hooking those thin limbs on his hips. "Being older doesn't mean you always have to do the job. Now I understand why mom keeps on reminding me to help you out."

The older couldn't think of words to rebutt, so by simply holding unto Jimin's nape, the boy thought of it as an agreement.

"Such a good boy, Yoongi."