[26] he's keeping him

[pjm]

It is finally the time to move on from all the bitterness. Sometimes we forget, but sometimes we remember and just laughs at it. It was a long time ago when I chose to forgive him. I wasn't, to be honest, mad at him. I just needed the time. And I am glad he chose to wait, to be hopeful.

I remember this day we drove an hour to a city full of memories and wonderful blinking lights and city doves. I remember holding his hand as we go and play with our sister. I remember mom patting my head and telling me I've grown up well and me telling her how much I am thankful of her, of dad, of Mingi and Yoongi hyung.

But I don't remember telling her of me and Yoongi's relationship.

Just a little longer.

I'll be able to tell soon.

We will.

"I'm taking a nap first."

"Sure, but later on you have to stay awake and help me, okay?"

"I don't know."

"I don't accept that kind of answer."

"What project are you doing anyways?"

"I don't know."

I roll my eyes at him.

-

I'm pinned up against the door and he's holding me so tight I love how his hands warm my body. Nails on my thighs, hips, stomach and soon on my chest.

"Yoongi—" I'm like a pool, so out of air. "What are you doing?"

"Doing my project. Can't you see?" Showing a goofy smile, he stares down at my chest while I stare at his eyes waiting for his gaze to come back. "It put me into a lot of effort to not jump on you at home and inside the car." He laughs. "I've been waiting for this."

There's a fire touching my neck. It's burning me but I can't back away, like its main job is to kill me. And once again I am breathless, as he leaves kisses on my skin left untouched for, like, a lifetime.

"Yoongi." My hands got entangled with his soft hair and he's still into sucking my soul out. "Kiss me."

He blows on my wet neck and it sure sent me goosebumps. It took 1 2 5 seconds for him to ready himself and dive down, kissing me, tasting me, devouring every flesh inside my mouth.

My legs started to give up. He consumed all the energy left in me and I'm about to kneel down to rest but he's pinning me up once again, keeping me in place, so eager with everything. Our shirts were thrown on the floor and I don't know how that happened. He's sinking down, warming up the once cold pool. His chest on my chest and his hands still not letting go.

Yoongi is killing me softly.

"I missed you," is what he tells me.

Every blink I do it's still him I see. But every flutter of my lashes is like hour after hour. I love seeing him. I love looking into his eyes. I love staring at the man I had always loved. And I want to pause this moment.

"I love you too," I answered back.

Yoongi laughs. His smile almost lightened up the whole room.

"Yeah, I love you."