[12] hearts on fire

"Seriously, why would he put an ice cube inside my ass? What a sicko."

Yoongi scrubs his hair profusely, deciding whether to attend school at this late hour—to get away from Jimin, or just skip it—because that was what he planned earlier, right?

Yoongi clicks his tongue as he starts washing his hair with water before diving on a tub. He stares at the ceiling, scratches his neck, and just then Jimin interrupts by barging inside without knocking. Yoongi had the face of a cute, unamused, and shocked man, all at once.

"Are you being a pervert now?"

Seeing Jimin flip his hair made Yoongi think he's hot for a second.

"You're probably thinking I'm hot. At least tell me."

So can he read minds now?

Jimin looks at his side, then down at the towel wrapped around his waist, before slowly approaching Yoongi who's furtively, but obviously, trying to get away.

"Where are you going?"

"Actually I'm done, so you can use the tub as long as you want."

Jimin puts an arm around Yoongi's shoulders as he shows off a beautiful grin.

"I don't want it all to myself."

Jimin attacks Yoongi with a wet kiss as he rolls his torso, feeling warmth although the water rolling down the latter is cold. His right palm rubs against the other's neck, as the other one harshly pushed Yoongi forward.

Luckily, Yoongi didn't hit the tub. Jimin was able to hold him by the neck as they both fall down the water-filled tub. Jimin's towel molding onto themselves as it gets soaked.

There was something in Jimin's eyes. Yoongi couldn't define if it's anger, lust, or simply love. Though he wasn't aware of what's about to happen, at least he knows there will.

Jimin bites on his lips until they're both sinking down. It was so long that Yoongi needs to hit Jimin's chest to realize that he couldn't take it anymore. They both came up panting, the older having a coughing fit from accidentally swallowing some water.

"Fuck," Yoongi's eyes were red, not because of the water, but because he is on the verge of crying; he thought he was about to die. He puts his shaking hands on his lips, blinking five times to adjust his eyes, trying to breathe regularly.

"I ain't a pervert. Remember that I may have access over your body," Jimin says softly, coldly, "Whenever I want to."

Yoongi looks straight into Jimin's eyes, not at all bothered, but nods his head anyway.

Jimin smiles. "Sorry to scare you, babe. I won't do that again, I promise." He captures Yoongi's lips between his teeth as he can feel the older's hands on his hips, loving every rub and press, every nod and yes, every touch and kiss.

Yoongi kisses Jimin on the forehead.

They have fallen in love with every inch of what they have and every little thing that they do.