[32] left out

"Let's talk."

Yoongi nods his head and follows a girl whom he has last seen two years ago. He has his hands inside his pockets as they walk side by side.

"What's inside your pocket?"

"There's nothing inside my pocket."

"Then take your hand out."

"Yeol," Yoongi calls as she takes a hand out herself and holds onto it. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I missed you so much."

Yoongi keeps himself from saying it back. He misses her more than he probably thinks but he's doing what's best and soon takes his hand out her hold.

"What do you want?"

"Why haven't you been texting me? I've tried calling you but you don't answer."

"You broke us off. Of course I wouldn't try to be in touch."

"I didn't, I just needed time! I just need you to wait for me because if it wasn't for that business—"

"And you think I'd make it for whole 2 years? Come on, Yeol, what do you think of me? Am I a dog who'll keep on waiting for you? Am I? So you'd rather choose that company your aunt own? That shit you shouldn't even prioritize?"

Yoongi closes his eyes and heaves, trying to calm himself down and gladly, he's able to.

"But why did I? Why am I able to make it? Yoongi—"

"Yeol, I'm sorry. Let's just move on. We know right from the start we aren't meant for each other."

"Don't say that! I didn't ever think of that. Please, I'm here now! What else do you want?"

"Nothing, Yeol, I'm asking nothing. And if you think that we haven't broken up yet then I'm telling you now... Yeol, let's break up."

Sobs and cries from what she just heard, Yoongi couldn't take it. He wants to hold her and hug her, have her in his own arms and kiss her, but he couldn't.

Yoongi catches her hands that are pounding his chest and shushes her, lips so close to her ear, hands gentle as ever.

"You're just saying that. You don't really mean that, right? I told you I'd come back, Yoongi. Why? How could you forget me?"

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so fucking sorry. I don't deserve you at all."

"I hate you so much, Yoongi. Tell me the truth, are you seeing someone?"

She cries into his chest that is as if built for comfort.

"I'm sorry, Yeol."

"No, Yoongi, I'll try to revive us back. I won't give up. I missed you and I love you so much. I want the old good times back."

-

"You didn't come home."

Jimin sticks out his bottom lip in which Yoongi finds really adorable, as always.

"Then why am I here?"

The younger rolls his eyes as he watches his brother change clothes.

"I'm kidding. Coach didn't let me."

"And you're late because?"

Yoongi shrugs and proceeds to take a sit on the sofa to watch a basketball game again.

"How was the game?"

"Tiring."

Jimin felt something off in Yoongi's presence. His brother feels a bit distant as they talk.