questions answered from before

yoongi: why do i have the most questions ??

how ready are you to confront jimin about the truth?

i promised to tell him everything but i just did not expect yeol to be back. and to answer your question.. im more than ready to tell him.

how will you handle that psycho who thinks you are still together after a year?

first of all, shes not a psycho. she may have acted like that but shes the nicest. she was always there when jimin wasnt. and although we lasted for only a year and a half, im still glad she became a part of my life.

do you think you can stand all the feelings at once? i mean like jimin is mad... and she is back..

i have already forgotten about her but here she is again and idk.. i still have feelings for her but id choose jimin over her. no hesitation.

if you still love yeol and want her then do us all a favor and stay away from jimin. you do realize you are just hurting him? who cares if you were being rude by pushing her away?? apparently, you do because you dont care enough about jimin.

stop doubting my feelings for jimin. just because i care about a girl i loved doesnt mean im not being true to him. it's never my intention to hurt him like that and im not gonna give him up at all even if the whole world is against me.

will you get your shit together and please stop hurting my baby

i did not give you the right to call him your baby. he's mine.. get your shit together.

tell us about your experience with an ice cube up your bum bum

ofc it's cold. do you wanna try?

boy what is you doin

gonna find jimin. you?

do you still have feelings for this yeol girl?? would you rather date jimin or yeol??

i may have but id choose jimin i swear.

do you know jimin is hurting because of youuuu? pls boi

oh pls. i know because i know him well enough. i always know what he feels and i know what he wants.

chimchim is crying. where are youuuu?

dont ask me for my whereabout you know im with yeol but that doesnt matter because later on im finding him and later on im telling her about jimin and i.

is it hard to handle a crying jimin?

very. he always hits me and push me away whenever hes sad and mad, and he doesnt stop crying unless i do smth crazy like wear a lipstick before attacking him with kisses erm..

boi -.- im watching u

boy, i hate being watched.

boi taehyung and jimin are fucking each other are you happy?

if youre being deadass true then im gonna fucking break up with jimin and get back together with yeol. just wait until i find them. this isnt funny..

love me pls.

im currently taken sorry.

jimin: :(

if what you saw was not what it looks like how will you handle the situation?

im giving him the chance to explain IF he tries to find me.. if he tries to run for me as i left the house but he didnt.. he still stayed with that girl ive never heard of.