[20] distance between hearts

[myg]

"Hey, bro. What's up," someone greets behind me, I shrug without even looking back. I sense the guys sit down on the bench with me.

"I told him already."

As much as I hate having problems, I hate dealing with it.

"Told what? That you want him to suck your dick?"

But I hate this shit beside me more.

"Shut the fuck up, Hoseok. You aren't helping at all. Can't you see Yoongi is troubled? I swear kdlsjkeoddkkk..."

"Why," was the question that came from Namjoon. I was expecting a very long poetic line. "I'm here to listen."

"He was really—"

"Don't mind those two idiots there."

"Okay. He told me I was—"

"Why is he angry?"

"Are you really here to listen? Can you at least wait for me to finish my line?"

Namjoon is always the one who interferes when I'm talking, Hoseok is always the one to joke around even when I'm not in the mood, and Seokjin would either deal with them for me, goof around with them, or run away.

"Okay, okay, my mouth is zipped. Go on."

I sigh before telling him everything that has happened. Heck, I even feel like tearing up again remembering his words. Last night I even dreamt of us in the same bed. I've dreamt of kissing him. I've dreamt of him sharing his warmth with me.

Like we used to.

-

Jimin isn't anywhere to be found. His two friends aren't here too. Lunch time and they are skipping.

I stood up, gaining my friends' attention.

"Gonna find him," I mumble, pertaining to Jimin, and they just nod their heads. I went to his last class but there are no students inside the room. I ran to the bathroom, to his next class and anywhere he might be in, but there is no sign of him.

I was about to go back to my friends but I remembered that the rooftop is also one thing he use to go to, so I quickly ran my way up the stairs. And there I found him and his two friends.

They looked at me for at least 5 seconds, I guess, before turning their gazes away, all at the same time. His friends must have known by now.

I walked nearer and handed him a sandwich I bought. "Eat up. Don't starve yourself."

[pjm]

I watched him as he went out and ran down the stairs after he ruffled my hair. The two nudged at me and asked if I'm okay.

Of course I'm not.

I just gave them the food he has given me.

"He told you to eat this, you shit. You don't have to reject everything."

"Can we talk about how you just called me shit, Taehyung?"

"No. Let's talk about how you should stop turning him down because it's very clear that you're hurting yourself too."

"And that is coming from you?" Jeongguk interferes. "It doesn't suit you, to be very honest."

"Don't you like it?"

"I didn't say that."

"Then tell me you like me."

I raised my eyebrows as my ears perk up. I listened very carefully as they started wisphering.

"Shut up."

"Come on, Jeonggukie. Don't deny me too. I know you can't actually refuse this almighty."

Lame.

"Taehyung, stop."

Hyung, stop.

"That's hyung for you, Kookie."

At least call me Yoongi. Stop this act. I want us back. I want to always see you smiling whenever you see me. I want you hugging me back. I want you saying you love me too. Can't you let that happen again? I'm just wishing the best for us and that's you and me together, Jimin.

I remembered our last conversation and I'm back to sulking again. Taehyung and Jeongguk must've noticed so they stopped talking and tackled me with a hug.

I want his.

-
-
-

i want yoonmin as brothers tbvfh

but this was the plan dont you dare hate and leave omg omg omg