[25] worry no more

The sun is up but it is not warm at all.

"I wonder what will happen today."

"Do you always?" Jimin shuffles on his bed, staring at Yoongi who has his attention out the window. "Let's go see mom. I have to say sorry for the last time."

"You don't have to. She understands. Told me to make sure you eat before going to school." Jimin doesn't say a thing. He doesn't move. "Jimon."

2 minutes and the younger answers, "Yeah?"

"I'm sorry."

"I thought we're done with that?"

"I just feel like saying it again. If it irritates you then tell me. But Jim, I'm really sorry. This isn't just about the two of us but to mom and dad and you and me."

There is a loud whistle outside from where they are. Must be the kettle.

"Yoongi."

Yoongi snaps his head towards the direction of Jimin, his black hair flies and sways. He sees Jimin playing with the bedsheet, drawing lines with two fingers.

Yoongi thinks it'll be great to come closer, that it'll be okay now. He swings his feet over the bed and hastily stands up taking steps toward the younger.

"Yeah, I called you Yoongi. So what?"

Yoongi smiles a beamy smile.

"I'm happy." And Jimin rolls his eyes and slightly smiles after. "Can we just stay here? Because I wanna do all things with you."

Jimin could tell that all the butterflies are going crazy inside his stomach. They are red and vibrant and stumbling to get up to his face.

Five fingers reaching out for another five. There are noises outside and loud beatings and fast thumpings and Jimin's face is red, so flushed as if someone has painted on his face and splashed it red a little light but the darkest shade possible for his skin.

Yoongi is holding Jimin's fingers and Jimin is looking down and Yoongi is smiling and Jimin is nervous.

"Aw buddy, I'm really wondering what's gotten you so shy around me. But I love you this way. I really do."

"Hey, turn off the stove."

-

"Hi, mom. Hey, Mingi! What's good?"

"You look good."

"Of course I am. Do you wanna play upstairs? Let's cook Mickey Mouse some food."

"I already cooked all my barbie dolls for him. Said he liked how she tastes."

Yoongi muffles his laughter, picks Mingi up, and goes up the stairs with her little sister and the toys scattered.

"Hi, mom."

"Hi, honey. How are you and your brother doing?"

"We're doing great and..."

Mrs. Min pats her hands dry and comes closer to Jimin seated on the stool to kiss him on the forehead. "Yeah?"

"And I'm sorry for yelling at you."

She smiles a smile that looks exactly like Yoongi's, and Mingi's. "It's okay, honey. That doesn't bother me at all but the reason why." She stares and raises her eyebrows.

"A-Ah, I told you it's school, right?"

"Is it really? Well then that's great! Study well, okay?"

"Of course." Jimin pauses. "But I have one thing to confirm." Mrs. Min nods her head for Jimin to continue. He hesitates, sighs, and finally speaks after the long wait. "I'm adopted, right? Hyung told me."

One could tell it's a fact by the look on her face—horrified, shocked, unmasked. "W-Wait—"

But Jimin is still smiling. "It doesn't matter." And then he's laughing. "Mom, a fly can get inside your mouth."

"Hey." Mrs. Min was able to compose herself when he hears another voice. "Jimin, Mingi's calling you."

"Really?" Jimin seems a little excited as he runs up the stairs. Yoongi waits until Jimin reaches the last step, but the little girl wasn't calling anyone.

"I couldn't keep it any longer. That was when we got home."

Mrs. Min nods her head and heaves an sigh. "I'm actually glad. But is he really doing okay?" A glint of concern conquers her eyes in an instant.

"Actually, at first he isn't, but I managed to fix it somehow. I wouldn't wanna visit and let him yell at you again. He's on his period most of the times." Yoongi sniffs and blinks twice before continuing, "And mom? I think we'll be leaving in an hour. I still have a project to do and it could take me all night."

-
-
-

ugh im in love with dahyun, joohyuk, and jisoo of twice.. and dean too ffs

im in love with too many ppl

have a berryful day