[9] perfectly, deeply

Jimin is asleep beside Yoongi and the older of the two starts studying the younger's feature, keenly observing the shape of his nose to the curve of his lips.

"I wanna tell you something, but I don't know how to."

Yoongi fondling his hair, it wasn't long until Jimin awakens to the touch.

"What are you up to?" Jimin sits up while scratching his eyes.

"I told you not to do that." Yoongi takes Jimin's hand to press it softly. "I can't sleep. There are things I can't help but think about."

"Can you tell me?"

Yoongi shakes his head, softly whispering, "Not now."

"Is it serious?"

"I think so, it depends on you."

"Why would it depend on me?"

"I don't know, but I'm scared."

Jimin has creases on his forehead as he faces down, thinking of what's making the older terrified, but he can't think of anything.

"Let's go to sleep," Yoongi proposes, much to Jimin's dismay. The latter agrees, though he wouldn't be sleeping for a while.

Jimin leans his head on Yoongi's chest. "Wishes don't come true if you say it out loud, is that true?"

"I don't know. Do you have a wish? I can grant it for you."

"It's not something easy to get. It's something no one can ever have."

"Then why would you wish for that? Don't tell me it's all about touching the sky or owning the stars and shits like that."

Yoongi yells when Jimin punches him on the stomach, and the former bursts out laughing.

"Oh my god, Jimin, did I guess right?"

"No."

"I did, didn't I?"

"No," a little louder Jimin bellows.

"Oh, come on, just admit it. I'm a genius, kids like you would wish for something like that."

"Yoongi, I said no."

"Then what is it?"

Yoongi sits up, arms crossed, placing elbows on the boy's frame.

"I heard well you underestimated my age. But I don't go easy, Yoongi."

"And?"

"You sure are trying me."

"But you like how I do, don't you? You like how I tease you."

Clever.

As Jimin looks into Yoongi's eyes, he doesn't feel anywhere uncomfortable. It doesn't feel wrong, it doesn't feel sinful. It just feels so right and perfect; they feel perfect.

"So are you gonna tell me? Or are you just gonna stare at me?" Yoongi asks.

Jimin has the smile brighter than the moon outside, and the eyes sparkling more beautifully than all the diamonds a girl can wear. "You're gonna kiss me."

And now it's the both of them wearing the same smile and showing the same eyes. It's the both of them together, as if God has placed them in one room to collide with each other, to mold their hands, their arms, their hearts with each other...

"What if I don't?"

"I wish you'd kiss me right now, Yoongi. Would you grant it?"

And then their lips, too.