[16] sealed too tight

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," Yoongi whispers as he holds Jimin's wrist. He's looking at the boy staring at the ground, feeling guilty for making the the younger feel bad. "Jim, look at me." He waits until Jimin looks into his eyes before speaking right up. "I won't hurt you like that."

There is a wash of relief felt when Jimin smiles and hugs his torso. Yoongi is waiting for this time and finally he has told Jimin he loves him, not as a brother, but as someone really special to him. He just wishes no one or something would be on their way. But what is a relationship without problems?

"Don't you have anything to say?" Yoongi asks, and Jimin says he loves him which made him chuckle. "Why don't we sleep for now?"

"It's too early, hyung."

"Actually, it's kind of a bit unusual to me now that I'm hearing it."

"I thought you want me to call you that way?"

"I do, but it seems like you're doing it because you're afraid of me. Jimin, I'll tell you this just once. I was fed up, okay? And it's true that I was jealous of Hoseok a while ago, and that I was angry. That's the reason for it. You don't have to address me like that if you don't want to. Besides, I've gotten used to it to Yoongi already."

[pjm]

Ever since that day, I tried to be very careful on what I have to say and do. It even seems like the rainbow turned upside-down. He has been the one who insisted on doing most of the things while I just let him, but I like it. Being pampered by him is nice because he has been very protective over me. But I don't know what the others are probably saying by now and I'm scared. I feel like regretting that I ever showed intimacy, but I don't regret the part of loving him. I just really don't know what to say once mom and dad knew. I don't know now how to explain all of these things in my head, to him... that I don't want us going anymore. It's true that acting before thinking will lead to something you'll regret later.

Why is it all too soon? Why am I feeling these all too soon?

Once a problem is solved, another one would show up.

He also told me about his friends. They know about us already and I'm not sure how to act in front of them. It's embarrassing that people know two guys who are closely related have this lust and devotion to share.

"Hey, Jim."

I was startled to hear his voice beside me. He sat up to place his chin on my shoulder, and I can feel the warmth of his skin slowly creeping on my bare back. "Why are you awake this early?"

"I was just about to lay down."

"But you've been drowned in your own thoughts for the past 5 minutes. Tell me what's wrong, baby."

"No, nothing's wrong."

"Did you fight with someone at school or did one of the professors scold you again?"

"It's nothing like that."

I felt soft lips on my nape and I try my best not to let out a heave. This is the biggest mistake of our lives.

I can feel the taste of sin.

[myg]

Something is wrong with him and I don't know what exactly that is. I've been itching to tell him the truth I've been keeping, but I'm not ready to what he may react 'cause I know he won't be calm about this. After all these years, I still don't know how I would say it.

I'm happy that it happened, but I know for sure he won't be.

God, if You could just help me.

-
-
-

i hate how im losing the comments beside the statements after editing

gosh

btw...

sequel is up for red letters

it's called papercut

please read it too if you have the time(: