[34] nobody knows

"Hyung!" Taehyung calls when he sees Hoseok at the hallways. He runs up to the boy, leaving Jeongguk behind. "Wanna come with us?"

"Where are you going?" Hoseok asks, turning to Jeongguk who was just coming their way.

"Cafeteria."

"Right now? Uh, I got a different schedule today. Next vacant is about an hour."

"Is that so?" Taehyung sticks out his bottom lip and puffs his cheeks. Hoseok grins at him and asks why he's acting cute again.

Jeongguk raises his eyebrows when he witnessed the situation which is Hoseok pinching Taehyung's cheeks. "I wanna get going."

Taehyung looks behind his back and answers him, "Sure." He then glances at Hoseok to bide him goodbye as they start walking away.

-

Jeongguk and Taehyung eats quietly. Taehyung focuses on his food while Jeongguk wonders why the older hasn't spoken much. He just shrugs though, and asks where Jimin is.

"I don't know. Maybe he's still in class or with Yoongi hyung."

Jeongguk rolls his eyes at Taehyung because the older doesn't even look up at him as they talk. "Taehyung hyung," he calls, the aforementioned boy raises his eyebrows. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, why?"

Jeongguk shrugs. "Okay." He thinks maybe the older just isn't in the mood because Jimin isn't with them or maybe there is something bothering him about class or family.

"Why?" Taehyung urges on but Jeongguk just shakes his head.

-

Yoongi gets out of his class despite still having 5 minutes before vacant time. He has a strap slinging on his left shoulder while running, and he sees Jimin at the hallway where the lockers are located. He goes near the younger and closes the door just as the boy is about to put a book inside. Jimin jumps back.

"Are you still upset at me?" Yoongi asks. Jimin frowns and glares at him, kicking him lightly on the leg after. "Are you?"

"No."

"Don't lie to my face."

"I'm not lying."

"You still haven't answered me though," Yoongi states, referring to the basketball thing he said last night.

"If you really wanna do something for me, why do you still ask me about it?"

"See? You're still upset." Jimin heaves a sigh and just right after, Yoongi traps him behind the lockers, arms on the side, face forming a grin. "I'm sorry."

"Every time you say sorry I don't feel like you're being sincere."

"Is that so? Or do you want another way of apology?"

"What are you talking about? I'm saying what I have to and I just want you to know that right now you don't look sincere about saying sorry to me."

"But you said every time."

"Don't fight with me over that. Go find someone to talk to."

Jimin pushes Yoongi away and locks his door locker. The latter, though, places his chin on Jimin's shoulder from the back. "Baby, I miss you already."

That strikes Jimin's chest and he feels like smiling but he doesn't. Two arms snake on his waist and he's dying to turn his head and say sweet things back.

"We see each other everyday, don't be dramatic."

"But we'll pay mom a visit later and I don't want us to not talk again. I want to know that we'll be okay by the end of this day and the next other days till forever."

"I'm pretty sure we'll make it through. And forever is just a fiction."

Yoongi makes a face at the last statement Jimin said. He feels like slapping the back of the boy's head.

"Will you stop clinging to me?"

"But we still have, like, 30 seconds before the other students come out. I'm cherishing this time we're alone."

"Seriously, Yoongi, if anyone sees us I'm not talking to you."

Yoongi smiles and grabs Jimin's right hand with his, entangling it from the back of Jimin's hand.

"I heard one of the professors told you you're too handsome to have no girlfriend." Yoongi chuckles. "Tell her I'm your boyfriend."

Jimin prods Yoongi at the gut with his elbow when he sees students coming their way. "I'll tell them I'm your brother, Min Jimin."

Yoongi claps his hands as a way to tell him how amusing he is, sarcastically. "That's great."

"Cool."

"Anyways..." Yoongi trails off, then continues as three students are passing by, " I love you." Quickly he pecks Jimin on the corner of his lips and smiles widely.