[29] back at it again

"Mom, Yoongi hyung doesn't want to buy me Trolli."

["Honey, why are you telling me this now?"]

Jimin practically turns on the loud speaker so that his brother would hear what their mother has to say. He frowns and whispers on his phone very softly, "His car, mom, his car."

Yoongi faces Jimin when he hears laughter. They've been strolling around the grocery shop and Jimin has carried 10 big packs of Trolli just to be put back on the shelf by Yoongi.

"I don't have extra money with me. We need rice and not sweets, and you should've brought your wallet along if you were to buy something."

["I'm hanging up now, okay?"]

"No, wait—" Toot toot toot toot!

"Why the sad face?" asks the lady on the counter.

Jimin frowns and points at Yoongi for a second. "This thing doesn't want to buy me candies. I live for Trolli and he was the one to always finish my stack at home." He even slaps his hand once on the stainless steel, acting such a kid. "But now he's all grumpy telling me to stop acting like a kid but I'm not! I just want Trolli, hyung!"

The lady is laughing as she types. "I can give you some since you're adorable."

"Really?"

Jimin has the eyes all sparky, like stars have been scattered and shining on two moons.

"Really. Here you go."

Jimin's smile got big and he is literally pointing his tongue at Yoongi like he's saying he won't give him any. Yoongi just had to roll his eyes, but he finds Jimin really cute.

"Thank you, miss!"

"You are welcome! Come back again, okay?"

"Will do!"

-

"You acted such a baby."

"I don't care, Yoongi."

"It was your punishment but that lady just had to ruin everything."

Jimin raises his eyebrows. "And you're punishing me because of what exactly? I don't remember doing anything bad."

"Am I not allowed to do what I want?" Yoongi puts down the last paper bag and stretches his arms, his muscles flexing. "As far as I know, you failed Calculus at school and you failed simple Math back in highschool. And you even act cutely in front of every other older woman."

"You aren't mom, shush. And if you call that a punishment then I'm not thrilled." Yoongi broke a grin as he watches Jimin eat happily. "Are you cooking?"

"No, take off your shirt."