[40] jealousy can ruin

There is a very loud thud that suddenly shoots the two boys' ears.

Jeongguk would like to think it was just a thunder. His heart claps and there is something that wants to get out from his throat that he couldn't pronounce. He's holding onto the sheets softly he could slip and fall anytime, but then he was grabbed even harder, tighter. Even bolder, but shaky.

"Don't move," into Jeongguk's ears comes a whisper. "Don't look away from me." Cold and domineering.

Soft. Red. Dark.

Jeongguk lets himself be controlled as a hand grasps on his jaw, as he slowly luxuriates in—stumbling into an even deeper hole that was set on his heart.

Another loud thud from across the room and Jeongguk pushes the man off of him.

"What are you doin—Stop!" Inside and out, Jeongguk panics. "STOP! PLEASE—"

"HYUNG," he calls, to that someone who has seen him being kissed.

Jeongguk hits the man in front of him who just sits calmly and unmoving.

"Give yourself a rest."

"What?"

Jeongguk cries. Almost instantly, he gets off the bed and runs to the door, but was pulled back by a pair of strong arms which made fall down the embrace he never thought would welcome him this way.

Jeongguk grits on his bottom lip the way that announces anger. With a trembling voice, "Don't touch me," he says.

Jeongguk is bare up and down, so a blanket was given to cover up his teasing skin. He was hesitant and does not like to accept it, but he did in the end.

"Be thankful I pulled you back, or you'll be running around town like a prey."

Jeongguk slaps the man on the cheek. "Stop fucking around!" He lets his tears fall on their own. He couldn't believe the other would not be bothered about what just happened, about who just saw them. "I told you to stop him!"

"You shouldn't chase someone who wishes to run away, Jeongguk."

[jjg]

He stood up, and I took a hold of his shirt. I thought he'd shove my hand away, but instead he intertwines his fingers with mine.

I immediately break my hand off from his.

"You must be sick. You can't assume anything just because of what happened last night."

He laughs, and went closer a small table to flip it over. I feel like the sound of the shattering glasses made my ears bleed somehow. Like the echoes are never leaving the room. His face is blank, but I can clearly see the pain that sits on his eyes.

"I know you'd say that." He scoots closer into my face and holds me by the throat. Softly. "Don't you really like it when I touch you?" He asks as his other hand slowly takes off the blanket lightly placed around my shoulders. "Don't you think we'd be perfect? Satisfying our needy selves? Pitying each other?"

I stop him and shake my head. "You can't possibly like me. Stop fooling yourself. Don't be trapped in the sack of your own pity and stop trying to live so recklessly now, Yoongi hyung."

"Recklessy, Jeongguk?" He laughs. "Then why don't you ask yourself how much a drunkard you were last night? Tell me, is he even worth crying for? And this you should remember—" he stops for a while to compose himself. "I never said I like you. I just think we'd more likely suit each other. Don't you think so?"

"No, Jimin—"

"You don't know anything about what happened to us. So right now if you're angry—that I'm sure you are—don't jump into the conclusion that this is all my fault, or that I broke it off with him first," Yoongi hyung says, his teeth gritting harder with every word. "Because if I did, I wouldn't be the fucking one crying everyday and trying my hardest not to get every pain over with."