I Play

A/N: Oh and by the way guys, listen to this song I inserted. I can't understand the lyrics and it sounds funny but I can't stop listening to it. It is called 'Ievan Polka' by Hatsune Miku from Volcaloid

"She's the manager?" Nebuya-senpai asked Akashi.

"Yes and one more thing." He said. I didn't think that one thing would be good to me. He had this evil smile on his face.

I gulped and took the courage to ask "W-what is it?" he just smirked and called out some new recruits. Three of them came and Akashi said "You play with the three of them alone" he said, still wearing his evil smile that I had the urge to pull it off.

I sighed "Fine. Any rules, Akashit?" I attempted to annoy the redhead. The scared senpais just distanced themselves from the redhead. He replied "First to reach 40 wins. And stop calling me that."

Oh well, I always fail to annoy him. But he never fails to annoy me. "The stupid Akashit" I cussed to myself. I spread my arms ready to defend against the three. There's this #12 guy, #9 and #1. They all looked shocked to hear I was going to be their opponent.

#1 has the ball and kept looking from left to right. I made him look at me by attempting to steal the ball. I failed to steal but I made him look at me. "Great" I told myself. I looked deeper in his eyes, trying to read his next move. I felt the presence of the other two behind me.

A/N: Hello! Author-san is pretty lazy so let's skip it, kay?

"You're amazing Ai-chan!!" Mibu- I mean Reo-nee exclaimed with wide eyes, and so was the others. "After all, she's the captain of the women's basketball in Teiko." I heard the redhead say.

Did he research about me or something? I tried to google myself but I'm not that famous for google to have any information about me. Besides, Teiko is way back in Tokyo, I never expected anyone to know me here.

"WOAH!" Hayama-senpai shouted, killing my eardrums once more. "What have you been doing in those 3 years?" Akashit said. Is it me, or he's like mocking me. I cleared my throat "Excuse me?"

"Akashi's the men's basketball captain in Teiko." Nebuya-senpai said. "WHAT?!" I looked at the stupid redhead who just agreed in silence. "Anyway, what was that one thing you said, Sei-chan?" Reo-nee asked the stupid redhead. My thoughts stopped. Pfft. "HAHAHAHAHAHHA!! SEI-CHAN?! AWWWW WHAT A CUTE NICKNAME YOU HAVE THERE AKASHIT!! HAHHAHAHAHAH!!" I cracked up. The members just nervously looked at Akashi who looked calm and his lips broke to a smirk.

"Ayukawa here will play for the team." He announced. WHAT?! Is he crazy? Do I look like a guy? Well, in case he forgot, I'm a girl! "Women are not allowed to play in the men's category, right? She'll easily become the captain in our women's basketball." for the first time ever, Mayuzumi-senpai spoke up.

"No! I want her in our team~" Reo-nee cuddled me. I'm not really sure what I should say to them. "Reo, you'll take care of her disguise." the stupid captain ordered Reo-nee.

Reo-nee's eyes glowed with enthusiasm. I have a feeling this could be bad. He put both his hands on my shoulders "Come on Ai-chaaaaaaaaaaaaan~"she I mean he said and dragged me to the locker room.

[Akashi Seijuro]

I ordered the others to start their training. "What's taking them so long" Hayama pouted, looking at the doors of the locker room. "No slacking. Back to training". I said and he immediately went back to practice. "Hey Akashi, are you sure about this? If someone knows that one of our players is a girl, we could risk the school's reputation." Chihiro approached.

He thinks I didn't think about it? My decisions are absolute. "She's the manager. We only let her play when we really need it." Having back-up plans are always a need in any situation. Having heard what I said, he went back to the others to practice.

"Come on Ai-chan!" I heard Reo and caught him literally dragging Ai out of the locker room. I just gave Reo a nod and he smiled.

"New member?" Kotaro approach them. He doesn't seem to notice that it was the same girl she was talking to a while ago. "That's Ai." I told him. And there he was, shouting again. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

"Geez, would you be quiet for once, Hayama-senpai?" Ai said. As always, knowing Kotaro, he's the only one in the team who gets touched when someone calls him 'senpai'. "I already love you as a kohai Ayukawa!!!"

"Ai" I called out to her.

"What?"

"You're still our manager. You only get to play when we really need you. Luckily, you no longer need to wear that wig of yours all the time."

"Good."

[Ayukawa Ai]

The practice is over and the members were still changing while I was talking to the coach.

"It would help the women's department if you joined." Coach Shirogane told me. "I just don't feel like playing too much basketball lately." I replied.

"Akashi told me about his plan. Are you okay with it?" he asked looking concerned. "I'm okay with it. It sounds fun."

"But I already know you're busy with your dad's company." Oh by the way, the coach and my dad are friends so he knows things about me. "Nah. It's okay, really. Stop worrying too much, uncle." as I said that he smiled. "Girls really do grow up fast." He messed with my hair and the members went out of the locker rooms.

"Let's go hooooome!" Hayama-senpai said enthusiastically. I was about to follow the members but

"Ai, we need to talk."