Imma Point Guard

Three days have past since the Preliminaries. We made it and now we're here for the Finals. We're against Touou Academy. They had Aomine Daiki from the Generation of Miracles. He was a powerful power forward.

Remember last time? I challenged Akashi. I told him who gets the most points wins. But he said, he's gonna let me do it in the finals since he's not allowed to go because of an agreement. 'What about his points?' you ask? We're gonna base it from the last match we had. All I needed to get more than 43.

"You're playing" Akashi told me all of a sudden. "Omg omg omg  finally!"

"Good luck to us, Ai-chan~" Reo-nee said patting me on the back. "Make sure we win, mini-ace" Hayama-senpai did the same. "Mini-ace?" I wondered. "Akashi's the ace, right? You're like the ace when he's not around ahhahahaha" is he messing with me? I'm always under him! "You'll still cook for us even if you die fighting, okay?" Nebuya-senpai patted me too. "Yeah.... Wait. What?! Where did that come from?!" He can be weird sometimes, seriously. I can seriously die? How can I even cook if I'm dead? Pffft. "Just do your best and have fun." Chihiro-senpai patted me in the back, smiling at me.

We've gotten pretty close since he saved me back there. I always thought he's a good guy but he's too hard to reach. I'm pretty happy now that he's opening up to me.

"Let's win!" I shouted and the others answered "Ouh!" in unison. I feel like crying! QwQ I feel like I'm back to being the captain. I quickly went to the locker rooms after the others finished changing. I bandaged my breasts of course. I tied my black shoulder length hair into a bun and covered it up with the wig.

"AAAAaaachooo!" brrrrrr my neck feels a bit chilly. "Wow! I had my own jersey! It had my surname in it and a big number 3" I'm too happy!I wore the jersey and a t-shirt over it and I quickly ran to the benches seeing my teammates.

"Wow, Ai-chan really looks like a guy!" Reo-nee pulled me to a guy. "Hey, hey. I'm a guy right now, you know. Stop hugging me in such a public place, Reo-nee" I parted from Reo-nee and sat on the benches.

"You guys got the notes I gave you?" I was also investigating the opponent and found some ways to deal with their signature moves. "Yeah! It was so detailed that even I was able to understand!" Hayama-senpai said.

"Both teams, you may start your warm ups" said the commentator. So we went to the court to do our warm ups. I was looking around but no Aomine Daiki can be seen. "Um. Where's your ace?" I asked Sakurai-kun, their shooting guard. Thanks to my research, I no longer need to ask their names. "A-aomine-san? H-he's not coming. He said something about an agreement. I'm sorry." Oh. I remember Akashi talking about the agreement. They're not gonna fight each other yet?

I went back to the others. "I seems we'll do the senpais and the first year shooting guard" I said. "Yeah. Sei-chan said that they won't be facing each other in court till Winter Cup." Reo-nee replied.

We heard the buzzer and we came back to the benches to remove our tshirts. "Good luck guys!" I said and we were introduced to the crowd as we approach the center of the court.

"Well, well. They brought out a first year point guard. Let's have a good game." Imayoshi-san greeted. He's the captain and I heard he make pretty wise decisions too. "Y-yeah. Please don't go easy on me, Imayoshi-san" I returned the same creepy smile he was giving me. "I won't let you look down on me" I added. 

So here goes the tip off. Nebuya-senpai jumped and got the ball. We ran to the other goal and passed the ball to me. This feeling, the cheers from the crowd and the squeaking of the shoes against the floor. "This is basketball." I muttered to myself. "Let the games begin" Imayoshi-san said while marking me. He was so close to me that it was so hard to keep the ball away from him. I went past him faking to go to the ring myself and intentionally took a slow pace. 'Please, at least I get a player or two away from my teammates' I prayed inside my mind. I was right. Susa-san, another third year and Wakamatsu the only 2nd year. I smile crossed my face. I faked a jump and passed the ball to Chihiro-senpai curved the ball to Reo-nee, shooting a three pointer.

"Momoi was right, that flexibility of yours is a pain" Imayoshi-san said. "His recklessness makes his decisions hard to read." a first year also said.

I ran back to our side of the court giving a thumbs up to everyone. Among the crowds I saw Ryota with his teammates. "Wooooh!! Nice one Aicchi!" he shouted and ended up being kicked by Kasamatsu, their captain.

I can keep this up and... wait... If I keep this up, I'LL FUCKIN LOSE! I glanced at Akashi who just smirked at me. Maybe he noticed that I was thinking about losing.

"Hey, Akashi!" I shouted at the red-haired dude. He simply looked at me with amusement. "Sorry, but I'm gonna use 'that move'" he seemed to know what I meant. I used it against Nebuya-senpai during practice once and the others knew what I meant too.

"Hey, hey. They seriously have something up their sleeves" Imayoshi-san said. "H-he's scary!" Sakurai-kun said.

"I may be short, but I will use this to my advantage." I told myself.

Imayoshi-san had the ball and passed it to a first year named, Takabayashi. He made his way to our side. I looked at the others and saw them marking the others, leaving me and Takabayashi. He was quite hard to pass. Should I use it? 'Nah. Maybe not.' I did a few fakes until and successfully passed through.

I reached the center line to be stopped by Wakamatsu. "Hey, you're getting annoying, first-year" he said, literally looking down on me. "Who do you think you're talking to?" I said and backed up a little for space and did what I needed to do. I bet, the last thing he knew, he was falling.

"Ankle Break" Imayoshi-san muttered. "I thought only Akashi can do that?" Susa-san asked. "No, with his flexibility, he can copy the moves any of us use." Imayoshi-san replied. "Just like the Kise in Kaijo!" Sakurai added.

"Not exactly the same. Besides, you should look at the others too." I said while shooting a 3 pointer. "Looking good, Ai-chan" Reo-nee gave me five. "I had a bet with Akashi, you see"

Touou, time out...

[Outsider's PoV]

"He's a tough one" Imayoshi said and the others agreed. "Um. I would like to tell everyone something. I just noticed now. I don't think this can help though" Momoi Satsuki said. "What is it?!" Wakamatsu said almost shouting. 

"The player you had trouble defeating a while ago, is actually a girl." Momoi said and the others said in unison "WHAT?!" "Yes. He had the same name with the captain of the women's basketball club in Teiko. As soon as I heard his name, I studied his plays, it is exactly the same! She's known for her reckless plays and she can shift from point guard to shooting to power forward!"she added.

TIME SKIP~~ Author-san is lazy~~

"WE WON!!!" I squeeled as soon as we got out of the gym with medals hanging around our necks. "Oh~ She's pretty cute." I heard someone speak behind us to see the whole Touou team. "You're Ayukawa Ai, right?" Imayoshi-san asked. "Err." was the only thing I could say.

"We knew you're a girl after our first time out. That was impressive for a girl" he complimented. "Um. Thank you. Well, you made it difficult for me too, you know." I said. "WE WILL WIN NEXT TIME!!" the noisy Wakamatsu said or shouted or shrieked I don't know which.

"How much did I get?" I asked Akashi. 'Let me win please' I prayed to myself. "Congratulations" I was really happy hearing him say that. That means that I win, right? "You got 42" wait. His score was 43! Oh well, I expected it.