Seeing My Master Half-Naked

Flashback

"If I win, you will be my servant for a week and see me as someone greater than you!" I said. This feeling I get when he's around. It's getting pretty annoying and I am positive that this will vanish when I defeat him.

Akashi just smirked at me "Fine. And if I win, you will do the same to me."

End of Flashback

I really dug my own grave. I should have thought about it. I was so confident about it that I never thought about 'what if's'

Sigh. So what now? I'm his servant for a week! Just thinking about it makes me cringe. I buried my face on my arms to hear someone walking to me. "Good morning, Ayukawa!" I looked up to see Hasegawa-kun with a gray-haired girl.

"Oh. Hasegawa-kun. Came to introduce your girlfriend? Congratulations" I said and buried my face to my arms again. "What are you talking about? This girl approached me to help her talk to you." Hasegawa-kun said.

I looked up once again to see a cute petite little girl with long gray hair and cute round gray eyes. Woah. She's beautiful. I felt my hand touching my nape out of embarrassment. "Um. Good morning Ayukawa-san. I'm Nagata Hinami, nice to meet you." she bowed slightly. Oh my. She's so polite. I'm the exact opposite of her.

"Err. I'm Ayukawa Ai. You can just call me Ai. Nice to meet you to Hinami-chan" I said and having heard me say her name, she beamed at me. "Yeah! Ai-chan!" Actually, I noticed this little girl before. She's quiet and most of the people here thinks she's acting cute. I just left her alone but now that she's here, that's not the case at all.

I hear the door opening to see the redhead walking to his desk behind me. "Ohayou." Hasegawa-kun and Hinami-chan greeted. "Ohayo" he greeted back.

"Well, well. My servant's not gonna greet me?" Akashi whispered in my ear. I let out a 'tsk' and stood from my seat and did a 45 degree bow just like what butlers do. "I want you to buy me juice" he said.

"Juice early in the morning?! The classes will almost start!" I talked back. "Um. Akashi-san, I think you are going too fa-" I cut Hinami-chan off. "It's okay, it's a deal for losing a challenge" I said. Our classroom was on the 4th floor and the vending machine was on the first floor. I barely had 5 minutes before classes start. I can see amusement in his face.

I wanted to punch that smile off his face but I need to hurry. So I ran down the stair to the 1st floor and bought him an orange juice. Then the most difficult thing was running back up to the 4th floor. I arrived in the classroom just in the school bell rang.

"Here... is... your... juice... Akashi" I said in between pants, sweat falling of my skin. He was obviously trying hard not to laugh at me. 'That's smile's awesome' I thought. Wait. Wait. Wait. What did you just say, Ai? Are you crazy? There's nothing awesome in that stupid red-haired midget! Nothing! "You don't respect your master" he said. Oh no you're not having fun, are you?

I felt all the eyes in the classroom to me. "Akashi-sama" as the words fell out of my mouth I felt disgusted already. He just nodded and I sat back to my seat meeting Hinami-chan's eyes and smiled at her worried face.

_____________________

Lunch break

I was eating in the classroom with Hasegawa-kun and Hinami-chan. "Hey, you lost again?" Hasegawa-kun asked. Normally, I could have killed him on the spot but I'm not in the mood to move. "Are you okay, Ai-chan?" Hinami-chan asked. "Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks for asking, Hinami-chan" I replied and ate my lunch.

"What club are you in, Ai-chan?" Hinami-chan asked. "Oh. I'm in the basketball club" I replied and took a sip in my juice. So this is what it feels like to have a female friend. All of my teammates back in Teiko would distance themselves from me. They think I'm scary. =________=

"You like Akashi-kun, right?" she asked all of a sudden. "What?! He's my mortal enemy!" I answered. That's right, he's my enemy! More importantly, guys like him are so not my type. "Hm? But you looked happy. Even if he was ordering you around, you still wore the same smile around him." Hinami-chan added innocently.

_____________________

After classes

Practice again. We just won a competition yesterday! I opened the doors to the gym to see the senpais warming up. I went to the lockers to change. =________= How do I freakin ask the midget permission?

Just when I entered the room I saw something. O_O It was AKASHI! H-h-h-he's half-naked! His abs were totally exposed and his arms were so masculine I couldn't look away. That is when I came to my senses when you noticed me. "What are you-" he was about to ask "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I was just there frantically running out of the room with the others running to me.

"What happened?" Reo-nee asked. "S-someone... L-lockers" I said unable to make a sentence. And all of them broke into laughter. "hahahaha! No wonder you're so red!" Hayama-senpai teased. "Geez. I know you would react like this when you see a girl in the locker rooms!" I scolded.

"It's okay. At least your eyes are no longer innocent" Chihiro-senpai said, patting my head. I playfully punched his chest. "Baka"

"Here comes Akashi, Ayukawa" Nebuya-senpai joined in the teasing game. "Shut up!!" I scolded. "Ai. Go get the some files in the coach's office" Akashi commanded like nothing happened. "Fine" I answered but he glared at me. "As you wish, Akashi-sama" I said and he just nodded.

"Hey, hey. What's up with this 'sama-sama' thingy?" Nebuya-senpai asked. "I challenged him. I simply lost and this is the consequence" I replied and ran to the coach's office.

____________________

"Is this what you need, Akashi-sama?" I came back from a long run. I glanced at the others to see them trying hard not to crack up.

=_______= So I'm a servant of that midget for a week. Wait. I'm calling him a midget but he's taller than me.

"Sei-chan is so lucky to have a servant like Ai-chan~" Reo-nee ran up beside me. We were playing 3 on 3 against Hayama-senpai, Nebuya-senpai and Akashi. "I don't want to do something shameful as that, Reo-nee. But a lose is a lose" I said and received a pass from Chihiro-senpai. "Nice, Chihiro-senpai!"

"By the way, since when did you start calling Mayuzumi-san like that?"

"Hmmm. When I was sick, I guess? He told me to." I passed the ball to Reo-nee and did a 3 pointer. "Ai-chan~ I pity you." Reo-nee said all of a sudden. "Huh? Where did that come from?" I asked while marking the redhead. "You're too dense" Reo-nee added

Just then, Akashi was able to pass through me. Tsk. "I'm not dense!" I argued with Reo-nee. "No, you are TOO dense that you don't even notice you're dense!" Reo-nee shot back.

A/N: Um. Before we continue to the next chapter, I would like to apologize for all the typos and errors. There is always a time when a person is too engrossed in jotting down their imagination, they end up spelling it wrong or the grammar would sound wrong after all the details.

But I really do appreciate if you have reached this far. Arigatou~ Honto ni arigatou~