I'm A Master Of Dodge-Fu

I first guy jabbed but I dodged. Thank you very much for being born flexible. The forgot the second guy, he was behind me. He was able put my hands behind me for the first guy to beat me up. He hit him stomach and my chin. "Hey, aren't you ashamed to beat up a single girl" I spit my blood on the floor and wriggled my hands off of the second guys hands.

I punched the second guy in the face while dodging the first's punch. Another fist flew to my right left cheek. "What the fuck is wrong with you guys?" I shouted. I didn't notice the second guy kick my foot and I fell on the floor. The two of them kicked my stomach up to my face. Somehow, I found an opening and kicked the first guy and helped myself stand up.

I was about to punch the second guy in the balls but I was stopped by the noise outside. It was mom along with my classmates. "Ai! What are you doing? Why-" my mom said, almost shouting at me. "I can explai-" I was about to say when the two guys spoke. "Sensei, she dragged us here in the restroom for a fist fight."

What the hell?! I searched for Narumi to see her smiling at me. "Thank you for telling me right away, Narumi-san. Ai, I am very disappointed. Come with me in the faculty room."

________________

Even though mom believed me, the other teachers believed the beautiful and rich Narumi Shiro-san. My life is so messed up. I have to help out in the cafeteria every lunch break as a punishment made by the teachers.

I went back to class and everyone avoided to look at me, only Hinami-chan and Ryu looked concerned while Shiro smiled at me, and Akashi looked surprised seeing me. 

I avoided his gaze and went back to my seat. Mom didn't mind me not listening to her. I was treating my wounds on my own because I didn't want to go to the clinic. Thought I might meet another set up when I get out of the room.

This is such a nice entry for a diary. Something like 'Dear Diary, first thing in the morning, I got a few wounds in the face and got a punishment for punching students'

I woke up in lunch break. Sigh. Better start helping out. I went to the cafeteria and met 2 middle aged women. "Um. I'm supposed to hel-" I was about to say when one of them said "Well, hurry up" she scolded. I decided not to argue, I might end up in another trouble.

I saw the senpais approach the counter. "Hey, is that Ayukawa?" I bet that was Hayama-senpai. Oh no. Please don't approach me. Of all people, I don't want to disappoint them. "Ai-chan?" Great. I turned Reo-nee his eyes were wide, surprised after seeing my face. "Err.. Hello" I greeted and smiled at him and continued my work. "I'll replace her. You guys go talk" I was Chihiro-senpai.

So he took my apron and pushed me to the others. "Arigatou, Chihiro-senpai" I said, still avoiding his gaze. I know they feel sorry and I don't want anybody feeling sorry for me.

"We heard" Reo-nee stretched his hand to touch the bruise in my cheek and I flinched. "Who did this?" Hayama-senpai asked looking really angry. "We'll back you up" Nebuya-senpai added.

Seeing them here in front of me made me cry. Reo-nee just stroke my hair and Hayama-senpai punched the table. "I... I... I miss you guys." I said in between sobs. "I didn't want to leave the club" I added. "We know" Nebuya-senpai said.

_________________

"How could she do that?" I went home, and dad saw my face. I told him everything from the beginning to the cause of the wounds in my face. "I couldn't just blame her. She can destroy the company anytime" I told dad and he just lowered his head. "But nee-chan, it is so not like you to let other people step on you like that!" Keita, my younger brother protested.

"A certain person changed me Keita" I told him and he pouted. "And also the reason your life became this messed up" he added. He is right. He's the reason but I can't blame him. He can't disobey his father. I know his story so I understand that he doesn't want to disappoint his dad.

"I'm gonna go wash this up." I pointed at my face and they just nodded. I opened by laptop in my room and checked my facebook. 99+ notifications. "Narumi Shiro tagged you in a post?" I read the notification out loud. The other notifications were about other people commenting in the damn post.

Akashi Seijuro is my fiance guys. Stop those rumors about Ayukawa Ai and him going out. It was obvious that she was seducing him.

Wow. I'm speechless. She can do something like this? I'm sure I'm in another trouble tomorrow. I scrolled down to see the other comments.

Kkuroki: EH? I never thought she's that kind of girl. Such a slut.

Nanaena22: Tsk tsk. Maybe that's why she ran for vice president for the student council

666Yanai: I am so not her fan anymore.

ShadowFieL: Narumi-san is more suitable for a perfect person like Akashi-san

Meimei: Ayukawa-san is such a slut. She really brought Akashi-kun to Tokyo?

Woah. People hate me. =_____= I don't know how should I react but I feel hurt. Akashi never helped me out, not even once. But I still love him.

___________________

I walked to school, listening to music trying hard not to hear those murmurs around me. Sigh. Finally, the classroom. But reaching it didn't make me feel any better. I saw tons of hate letters on my desk and a single one took my attention, it was a notebook.

You wouldn't want to see your friends' or your company being bankrupt, right? How about leaving now? I want you to say in front of the class that you're a bitch and you are sorry for being born that way.

I calmly sat down on my desk, glancing at Shiro waiting for my reaction. I looked at Ryu and Hinami. They are the only friends I have, I wouldn't want to see them suffer. I wrote a bit of reply on the notebook and placed it on my desk after I placed the other hate letters inside my bag. I stood up just as the bell rang and mom entered the room and I walked up to the center of the class.

I did a 90 degree bow. "I didn't know he had a fiance. I just realized my feelings last week! He changed me, he taught me how to love, he also taught me what it feels like to be heartbroken. I love Akashi Seijuro. I am a bitch, a slut a dirty woman. And I am sorry for being born that way." I finished and left the room, my mom following me behind me.