Late For My Own Wedding

A few years later (Ai=25 yrs old)

"I hereby declare Mr Kirigami Ao as guilty" the judge announced and did the hammer thingy. A smile crossed my face. I won my 100th case and I with a record of 0 loses.

"Miss client! We won!" I raised my hands in the air and the whole family of my client pulled me for a group hug.

Yes, nobody would ever imagine but I am working a lawyer.

*ring* *ring*

I looked at my phone while I was driving "Hello?"

"Where the hell are you?!" Hinami shouted on the other line. "Gomen! The hearing started late! I'm on my way"

"Geez, Ai. How long do you want to keep Seijuro from waiting?" This time, it was Ryu.

"I'm on my way, okay? Calm down people!" I replied, slowly being impatient. "Anyway, is everyone at the church already?"

"ONEE-CHAN! JUST GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!" That has to be Keita.

Hehe. Alright, I got it. I sped up to the speed limit. I reached the place where should have my hair and make up done but instead, Hinami, Keita, and Ryu were waiting for me outside.

"Out!" Keita commanded and I obeyed, not sure of what he was planning. He took over my place and started the engine. "Get in" he said.

Hinami went to the backseat and Ryu went beside Keita. So that left me to have the backseat with Hinami.

"We have no more time. Get changed over there" Hinami said and of course the two men in front just focused on the road.

Hinami helped me get changed. I took my top and she slipped the heavy gown through my head.

It was difficult to remove my pants so I decided to keep it on until we arrive.

Hinami did my hair while I did my make-up.

So, today is the day. I would become Akashi Ai. I'm getting married.

Oh my gosh! My heart just can't take it.

"Come on!" Keita opened the door for me and Hinami. I stepped out of the car to see the entourage falling in line.

"Wait! I still have my pants on." I said and Hinami helped me out.

Keita, Ryu and Hinami took their place in the line and the slowly, the people walked along the aisle.

I held my father. "Squeal if you want" said dad. "Dad, I can't take it. I'm too happy" I whispered as we slowly started walking to the altar.

I could see Sei at the end of it. He was smirking. Geez, could he at least smile? Then I realized it that I already in front of the man I am supposed to marry.

I was not listening to the priest at all. I am too happy to do so. I feel restless. "Is that supposed to be style? Your other earing is missing" Sei whispered to me. "Oh maybe I forgot to put is on. I just changed inside the car and everything was just rushed"

"So how was the hearing?" Sei asked. I just gave him a confident look and he just smiled. I know he knows that I won.

Sei took my hand and realized it was time for the vows.

"I take you as you are, loving you and cherish you for all my life. I promise not to leave your side. I will be the regulator of your temper. I command you to stay by my side, do not disobey me and love me more than anyone else. From now on you will be mine and only mine"

that was one pretty usual vow but I really felt like he mean it. It is so like him to command me instead of taking more promises.

Sei took the ring and slipped it through my ring finger.

I smirked and decided to change my vow on the spot

"Sei, you are my master. I swear to follow you. I promise to love you more than anyone. I will fill your shortcoming. You alone are not absolute. But the two of us together makes us absolute. I am yours and yours only, Seijuro"

I looked up at the redhead to see him surprised. Well, only I can make him do that.

"You may now kiss the bride" the priest said.

"Wait what?" I said but Sei already took the veil away from my face. He looked at me in the eye without saying anything.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked me. So he's trying tease me, huh?

"Shut up, just get over here" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to me for my kiss.

I was satisfied to see him surprised more than once today. "Think you can defeat me?" I said proudly as soon as we parted. But then he cupped my face and kissed me again. The people cheered happily but the second kiss took me by surprise.

"You lose" Sei smirked as he laced his fingers with mine. "I never had the chance to win against you"

"You did, once" he said. "Huh? I did?"

"When you stole my heart without me realizing"