Away For A Week

A/N: Hello guys, I know I already ended the story but a reader wanted more chapters so I decided to add another conflict in the story.

"Sei!" I called my boyfriend who was sitting on his desk. "Yes?" He replied without looking at me. "Are you really going to the trip?" I asked. Well you see, yesterday Sei told me about the business trip and that his father sent him as a representative.

"Ai, it's only for a week. We've talked about this" he replied still not looking at me. "If you go, I wanna go too!" I pouted and this time he glanced at me. "I need you here for the team and besides, you have your company to take care of, right?" I hate to admit, he's really good in these things, like making me give up.

______________________

"Ai-chan!" Hinami-chan called during lunch break along with her boyfriend, Ryu. "Oh, Hinami, Ryu. What's up?" I said weakly. "We should be the one asking you what's up" Ryu said, sitting in front of me and Hinami just stood beside me. I sighed "It's Sei. He's going on a business trip for a week" I said and the two of them just laughed.

"Ai! That's only for a week! It's just like the summer break!" Ryu said in between laughs. I know but that's not what I'm upset about. "That's not it" I pouted and Hinami-chan just giggled. "Geez, Ryu. If you were going on a business trip for a week, I would want you to show me that you'd miss me too. I know it is normal but women wants to feel special too you know" Hinami-chan told her boyfriend.

"But I think I was being selfish." I said. "Ai-chan~ We've been waiting for you! Are you even planning on showing up?" I looked at the door to see Reo-nee. "Oh I forgot! Gomen, senpai!" I said and I immediately stood from my seat and went out. "Thank's Hinami, Ryu!" I said and walked away with Reo-nee.

"Are you sure you won't play anymore, Ai-chan?" Reo-nee asked while we were walking. "Nah. It doesn't feel right."I said. Yes, I decided to stop and become a full-time manager for the team. "Hm? It's pretty rare for our little rule-breaker to abide to rules"Reo-nee said. I just giggled and walked to the gym.

"Everyone, make sure to practice diligently while I'm gone" was what Sei told the whole club when I walked in. "Yes, captain!" all of them replied in sync.

Everyone started their warm-ups and Sei and I looked after the first years. "Number 8 has agility" I mumbled but I'm pretty sure Sei heard me. "So you're not gonna talk about the business trip?" I  was surprised to see him leaning to me leaving our faces a few inches apart. "Y-you're t-too close. B-back off a bit" I slightly pushed him away but instead held my hand in place and that really made me blush. "Why? I can't do this to my girlfriend?" He said obviously teasing me. "Sorry. I know I was selfish to ask you not to go. I know the company needs you more than me and besides I know I can trust you" I said looking away from him out of embarrassment.

I heard him smirk and back off when we realize the first years stopped playing and were staring at us. "B-back to practice!" I told them while covering my face with my left hand while the other was being held by Sei.

"I'll keep in touch, don't worry" he said. I just nodded and squeezed his hand and he did the same.

_________________________

5 days have past since Sei left for the business trip. I had a long day without him. Classes were too boring and the work in the club became too tiring. I realized how much Sei spiced up my life >\\\\< well, that alone was embarrassing to say.

"You look tired, Ai-chan" the Ryunami pair approached. "Well of course. Midterms are coming and so is the interhigh" I said while chewing my gum. "I heard your company is growing fast too" Ryu said as he sat on his usual spot. "Yeah. I've been working hard on raising the company" I said.

"Hey Ai, I've been having problems with my grade" Ryu said. "What's your rank in the last midterms?" Hinami-chan asked. "312 out of 320" he said while scratching the back of his head, "O_O How the hell did you manage to get into class A with that rank?!" I exclaimed and Ryu just shushed me and realized everyone's attention was on me.

"Anyway, you'll be in danger if you keep that up" I said. "Maybe Hinami and I can help you out after school" I added and Hinami-chan just nodded.

"Ayukawa-san! Your brother is here" a classmate said. It is really unusual for Keita to approach me at school.

"Keita! What brings you here?" I asked and he just blushed. Huh? What was that reaction? I-it's so cute.

"Can I ask for advice? You're the only girl I can trust" He said. The way his golden brown hair sways in the air is so like dad's at that time. And now that he's here in front of me, asking for help, I finally thought I have become a better sister.

"Sure!" I said happily and wrapped my hands around his arm. I'm too happy right now!!!!
My cute little brother is asking me for help!!!

"So is it about the girl I've been hearing about?" I asked and he just nodded. "It took you time to ask advice,huh?" I said while walking "You know Keita, I am your sister, you shouldn't hold back in asking favors from me. I will always be your ally" I added.

Then tears started falling from his eyes. "S-she told me to s-stop liking her" Keita said in between sobs. How could she do that? Doesn't she know Keita has feelings too.

"You want me to talk to her?" I asked, tapping Keita's back. He's grown taller than me now. I remember those days when he just clings to me all day instead of playing outside.

"It's okay. Being with onee-chan makes me feel better now" he said, wiping off his tears. "You know what, I loved you since we were kids but slowly that love changed from relatively to romantically" Keita said with both his hands on my shoulder, making me face him.

O/////O w-w-what? W-was that a confession? But Keita's my brother! "I liked Mai-san because I saw you in her." He said as he looked straight into my eyes "Huh?" Was all I could say. "But don't worry onee-chan. I don't feel the same towards you anymore" he added as he released me and continued walking.

Did Keita really feel that way towards me before? I just... I just thought he hated me enough to avoid me.

"Come on, onee-chan. We still have practice" he said. "Y-yeah! Wait up!"

________________

"I see. So you are in Japan already?" I asked Sei on the phone. "Yes and I'll be back tomorrow if nothing comes up" he replied. "So how was the trip?" I asked.

"Same as always. It was a success" he said and I can imagine him smirking on the other line.

"Ai-chan~! Can you try and block me" I heard Reo-nee call. I am currently training the regulars when Sei called so I expected that we won't have much time.

"I see that you're doing your best there. Then, see you tomorrow Ai" Sei said. "Yeah. See you"

After practice, Hinami and Ryu were waiting for me outside the gym. We decided to have a group study for the midterms but I really think we should focus on teaching Ryu first =____=

"Ai-chan!" Hinami called when she saw me. "Let's go?" I asked and we all walk to the gate when a limousine stopped in front of us. The driver went out and walked to me.

"Are you Miss Ayukawa Ai?" He asked and I just nodded. "Akashi Masaomi-sama told me to bring you to the mansion. He wants to talk to you" the driver said and opened the door for me.

I looked at Ryu and Hinami who looked pretty surprised too. "Sorry, you guys go. I'll catch up" I said and went inside the car, noticing all the attention that was given to me by the other students. I can even see Keita and his friends from afar who were also watching.