Hello, Kaijo High

[Nagata Hinami's PoV]

"Ai-chan!/Ai!" Ryu and I shouted after Ai-chan. Why would she do something like that? She just confessed to Akashi-kun but she was crying. I glanced at Narumi-san and she had a triumphant face and just seeing that makes me want to shot a gun right in her mouth. But then I noticed a notebook on Ai-chan's desk. Akashi-kun was about to get it but I don't trust him anymore. I took the notebook before he did and without looking at him, I sat back down.

You wouldn't want to see your friends' or your company being bankrupt, right? How about leaving now? I want you to say in front of the class that you're a bitch and you are sorry for being born that way. 

Narumi Shiro! How dare you blackmail my friend like that. But I noticed that there was a reply below it.

Fine. I'm doing this for my friends. I'll disappear from  your sight. But if I hear about a single problem in their companies and you are responsible for it, you'll see hell.

P.S. Become a good manager to my team, kay?

_____________

[Ayukawa Ai's PoV]

"Hello, Ryota?" I am packing up my things while on the phone with Ryota. "Waaaaah! Ai-cchi! What's up?" Ryota replied on the other line. "Can you arrange some papers for me in Kaijo? I want to transfer" I said, dumping my things in my bag. "WHAT?! I thought you're gonna play for your team!" Just the reaction I expected to hear from him. "I got kicked out. I'm in trouble, I need to transfer tomorrow if possible" I explained. "Fine. You will have to explain everything to me when you're here" It was the first time I heard Ryota talk that seriously. "Y-yeah. Thanks" I said and ended the call.

"Ai, are you serious about this? I know you hate Tokyo, right. If you go there, you will have to live the rich life you always avoided" mom said. She followed me all the way here. "Mom, I have to do this. Our company is not as big as Narumi's. She can destroy it without much effort. I don't know but I just feel like she will destroy all the lives she can until I disappear." I explained while I continued packing. "I know you're hurt too. I'm so sorry, Ai. I was there yet I can't do much to help" mom pulled me for a hug. "I'll miss you"

Dad drove me to Tokyo and he didn't really like my decision but he doesn't have a choice. I chose to save our business and my friends' too. Transferring schools is just an easy thing to do than seeing my friends and my family suffer.

*ring* *ring* I looked at my phone to see Reo-nee calling. I decided to ignore it. If I listen to him now, I wouldn't have the courage to leave. I decided to text him instead "You guys should practice well for the Winter Cup" was what I wrote. I'm gonna miss them, I'm gonna miss practice. I'm gonna miss Nebuya-senpai's super long burp. Wait. What? Where did that come from? =____=

I fell for someone powerful. I fell for him despite being cold. I fell for him harder when he smiled at me. And I was so hurt when he told me to leave instead of scolding his fiance. I'm just a simple schoolmate, classmate and teammate to him, I was the one who gave meaning to his actions.

____________________

"Hello, I'm Ayukawa Ai. I came from Rakuzan High but due to some matters, I needed to come back to Tokyo. Nice to meet you everyone." I introduced and it seems like the rumors reached Kaijo too. I just smiled weakly seeing people whispering to each other in their seats.

"Who wants to ask question?" the teacher asked everyone. A brown-haired guy raised his hand "Hey, you're the one in the social media, right? The gold-digger who tries seducing the heir of a huge company even though you knew he had a fiance." he asked. Just great, dude. You just sealed my fate. I took a deep breath "Yes it was me. But I want you guys to understand that those are just rumors" I answered and another hand was raised.

"Is that the reason you transferred?" it was a girl with short pink hair this time. "A part of it, yes. But the main reason is to help out the Tokyo branch of our company" I answered and another hand was shot in the air. "What happened to your face?" a blue-haired guy asked. Yes, I still have the bruises. "I got into a fight when I was trying to bring two men to the office of the student council. " I answered and didn't wait for another question. I just took my seat and buried my face on my desk.

"Psst! Ai-cchi" Luckily, Ryota and I are classmates. "What?" I turned to him weakly. "Explain... Lunch Break" he said, eyeing the teacher. I just nodded and listened to the teacher but somehow my thoughts drifted off somewhere else.

I just remembered my few friends back in Rakuzan. Hinami and her cute voice, Ryu and his lame jokes, Reo-nee and his advises, Nebuya-senpai and his super long burp oh and don't forget his muscles, Hayama-senpai and his happy attitude, Chihiro-senpai and his care for the team and to me. Akashi and his dazzling eyes, intimidating aura, bossy attitude, his smile, his muscles when I saw him half naked. (What did I just say?!) And my love for him.

___________

"WHAAAT?!" was Ryota's reaction when I told him the whole story. "But you love him, right? Why didn't you fight for him?" he added. "He told me to leave the club, Ryota. It was as if he was telling me not to mess with him anymore" I answered, not eating anything.

"So what happened to your face is something she planned" Ryota muttered. "I really hate it when people use money to get what they want" he added. "I have basketball practice later, you should come Ai-cchi. It would be better than listening to the rumors in the classroom" Ryota offered. For a second, I'm lucky to have Ryota with me, at least he helps me forget my troubles. "Yeah." I nodded and off we went to the gym.

I sat on the a nearby bench and watched them play. 'What would have happened if I just accepted to live in Tokyo and study here instead?'