Ayukawa: The Sparta Sensei

"Yaaaaaaay!! It's been a while since the last time I came to the beach" I ran out of the van to see the beach. "Hey, let's go and play!!" I called the others so looked pretty tired.

"Is she the same girl we were taking care of last night?" Hayama-senpai who's usually energetic seems to be really tired today. "Who knows" Reo-nee replied.

"We'll start training tomorrow. We need rest." Akashi also sounded a bit tired too. I was too happy to see the beach that I ignored them. "You guys go get some sleep inside! I'll go swim a bit!"

"Hey! You don't have a swim sui-" Reo-nee warned but he was wrong. I was wearing my swimsuit beneath my garments since we left. I took off my blouse and shorts and ran to the beach.

[Outsider's PoV]

"Hey, hey. Guys, I thought we're gonna go have some sleep inside?" Hayama-senpai told the members who were looking at the beach, at the girl rather. "You want to practice right away?" Akashi threatened the guys but he was stealing glances at the girl.

"Help me carry the bags" Mayuzumi spoke and the other members finally started to move. "I wanna eat something" Nebuya said, carrying most of the bags. "You just ate!" all of them scolded in sync except the muscle man.

[Ayukawa Ai's PoV]

I dried myself in the shore and dressed myself after swimming for 5 minutes. I better help the guys out. I went inside and caught them cleaning the house.

"I thought you guys were tired?" I asked them. "We couldn't sleep with the house so dirty" Reo-nee said. I need to do something. They took care of me for the whole day yesterday.

"I'll take care of that guys. I'll get your rooms clean so you can sleep. Akashi, can you show me the rooms?" The redhead nodded and let me to the stairs while the others just lied down on the sofa.

"Those 3 rooms right there. You room would be the only one below." He said. "Oh, then I better start cleaning. You can go have some rest. Thanks" I told the redhead who said nothing and walked down the stairs.

_______________________

I finished cleaning around 10 AM and the others were still sleeping. It's now my turn to take care of the guys. I took my purse from my bag and went out to buy some ingredients. I saw the van outside and it was open. So out of curiosity, I peeked inside to see Mayuzumi-senpai sleeping.

'Oops. I better go before he wakes up' I turned around to leave but I felt someone grab me by the wrist. "Where you going?" he asks sleepily. "Oh I sorry for waking you up Mayuzumi-senp-"

"Chihiro."

"Err. Chihiro-senpai. I was planning on buying some ingredients for lunch" I answered still looking at my wrist which was still in his hand.

"Oh sorry." he let me go noticing his hand. "I'll go with you"

"Oh no, no. I can do it by myself." I tried turning him down but he was already ahead of me, walking. Sigh. Okay, fine.

"Hmmm... I wonder what would be good..." I talked to myself out loud. "Curry" he muttered but I still heard it. "Curry would be great. Let's go senpai!"

We're already in the supermarket to but the ingredients. "Have you ever tried being kidnapped because you're rich?" Chihiro-senpai asked all of a sudden. "Haha! I had bodyguards since my grade school until middle school so I never experienced that." I answered as I put picked the carrots.

"You better be careful" he warned. I was about to laugh. He just sounded like my dad. But when I saw his face, he looked serious. "Y-yeah. Okay."

___________________________

"BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP" Nebuya-senpai's burp echoed in the room. "You're so filthy!" Reo-nee scolded the muscleman. "Manners, Eikichi" Akashi added. He sounds like my mom. They're all around manners and etiquette.

"I can't stop eating!!! It's too delicious!" Hayama-senpai said. I was relieved to hear that. I looked at Chihiro-senpai and he just smiled and nodded at me. "You should have told us you went to buy stuff, Ai-chan!! It's dangerous to stroll in an unfamiliar neighborhood alone!" Reo-nee told me.

"No, I was not alone Reo-nee. Chihiro-senpai was with me." I replied as I took the plates to the kitchen. "Hmmm~ First name basis already" he added.

____________________________

"Mom?! What are you doing here?!" 

"KYAAAAAAAAAA!! Hello dear!!" My mom, Ayukawa-sensei ran to me for a hug. "You're fine! I was right for calling your teammates after all!"

"Geez! You didn't need to! But," I felt my cheeks heating up. "Thanks"

"Have I not told you that I am the adviser for the basketball club?" mom said. It took me almost a few seconds to let my head absorb what she said. "WHAT?!"

"Hahaha! That's what you guys look like when you knew Ayukawa-sensei is Ayukawa's mom!" Hayama-sensei laughed.

Her smiled faded "YOU MAGGOTS! 50 PUSH-UPS, 50 SIT UPS!" woah. My mom's actually like this? "She's always been a Spanta. I'm surprised you survived 16 years with you mom like this" Nebuya-senpai told me.  "It's the first time I saw her like this." I replied.

QwQ Honestly, the training was like hell. Mom was stricter that Akashi! We did the 50 push ups but Hayama-senpai fell went out of balance on his 49 falling on Nebuya-senpai who also lost his balance who fell on me Reo-nee who fell on me. And you know what? I also lost my balance and fell on Akashi who was able to regain his balance.

"Additional 50 for your failure!" mom shouted. "Geeeeeez! Hayama-senpai!!" everyone including me glared at the nervous Hayama-senpai.

Mom let us play basketball at the beach. It was quite difficult for me, and maybe for everyone. Walking on the sand requires more energy than walking on concrete.

"I.... thought training ..... starts tomorrow!" I said in between breaths. All of us were running back and forth at the beach. "Your mom came early so it starts early." Chihiro-senpai replied calmly behind me.

"Seriously, I never knew she was like this" I told myself. Maybe I inherited that trait of hers.