Generation of Rainbows

"Aicchi~" I am currently on the phone with Ryota. "You're going back to Tokyo tomorrow, right~" he added. "Yeah! It's the start of the summer break but I still need to work in the office =___="I replied.

"Let's meet up!" he suggested. "Hmm" I hummed as I read my schedule. "Okay. Nothing's up until Wednesday. But hey, I had enough of your fans" To be honest, Ryota and I met up a few more times before this and his fans would pop up out of nowhere.

"I am ready this time~" he replied cheerfully. "So let's meet at the usual spot?" I said. "Can I bring friends?" he asked. "Oh? It's unusual for you to bring friends. Why not?" I replied. I remember those times I used to protect Ryota from the bullies. He would run and cry for me. My little boy has grown to be a you fine man QwQ Wait. I sounded like I'm his mom.

"Yay~ See you tomorrow Aicchi~" he said and ended the call. "Who was it?" dad asked behind me. "It was Ryota, dad. He said he wanted to meet up tomorrow" hearing me, he frowned "Are you two going out?" he asked.

"Well, yeah" I replied. "What?!" he shrieked. "What? How can I meet up with him if we can't go out?" after I said that, he dropped his expression. "What I meant is, are you to dating?" he asked. I broke out laughing after he said that. Even a childhood friend? Geez, he's as overprotective as always.

"Of course not!" I said in between breaths. "That's good. I still don't want to give my baby girl to anybody." He said, pulling me to a hug. "Geez, that's still in the far far future, dad. There's a big possibility that I won't be marrying anyone at all!" I reassured him and he just nodded happily like a child.

_____________________

"Take care of mom okay?" I told Keita as I stepped inside the car. Only me and dad are going back to Tokyo because of the company. Also means I'll be sleeping in the mansion for the whole summer break. =______= I'm gonna miss my normal room. You'll see later on why I hate that place.

"How many times have you told me that, nee-chan?" Keita pouted. "Kyaaa! I wonder why my little brother's so so so cute!" I pinched Keita's cheeks with my forehead meeting mine. "Ai, we gotta go" dad called.

"Jaa, ittekimasu! (Then, we're going!)" I said and off we went.

*ring* *ring*

"Hello?" I answered my phone. "Ai. Where are you?" a familiar voice answered on the other line. "Huh? Who's this?" I replied. "You still haven't figured it out, midget?" and with that I knew you it was. "What do you need, Akashi?" I asked.

"I'm asking you where are you" he said calmly. "Oh. I'm on my way to Tokyo. I'm so sorry I can't-" I was about to say. "Good. I heard you're meeting up with Ryota later. He'll tell you the rest" was all he said and hung up the phone.

"I never had one proper conversation with you, Bakashi!" I shouted inside the car and threw my phone beside me. "Who was it?" dad asked. Here he is again, suspecting everyone around me. "My mortal enemy, a teammate, and a friend" I answered but I never expected me to say the word 'friend'.

_______________

I let dad drop me by the XXXXX restaurant where Ryota and I always meet when we lost each other because of her fans. "Be sure to be back before dinner, okay? Your grandfather would want to eat dinner with you." he said and drove off.

"Aicchi~" I heard Ryota call me from behind but when I turned around all I can see was a guy with dreadlocks wearing a rasta cap and a pair of sunglasses. "EEEEEEK!" I shrieked as he grabbed my wrist. "Hey, keep quiet Aicchi! It's me!" he guy whispered. "Oh. It's just you. Nice umm.. disguise" I said and he dragged me inside the restaurant.

"Hey, Akashi told me to ask you. What is it?" I asked while he was dragging me inside and all the people there just looked at him funny. "You'll see when we get there" he said and pushed me into a private room. "Hey! What are we-" I was about to protest when I saw the rainbow I mean the whole gang of Generation of Miracles.

"Ai, have a seat" Akashi looked at me and gestured me to sit beside him. Tsk I was even happy to hear that I only get to become his servant for 6 days because of the summer break. Now that he's here, does that mean I'm back to being his servant?!

"Just you wait, Bakashi. I'll exact my revenge" I muttered to myself. "What were you saying, Ai-cchi? Ryota asks as he sits beside Midorima while removing his disguise. "Nothing!" I quickly replied.

"We saw your match" I turned to see Aomine speaking. "Aomine Daiki" I muttered as a smile grew from my lips "It was a shame I was not able to face you in the finals" I added he just smirked at me "This little girl is quite cocky. Maybe Akashi spoiled her too much" he replied. A vein comically popped in my head.

"It has nothing to do with... Akashi-sama" I glared at Aomine who was obviously trying not to laugh. "Ai-cchi?! Akashi-sama?" Ryota looked at me and then to Akashi. "I lost a challenge, don't mind me. This is nothing but a consequence" I said, sitting back down.

Midorima coughed for attention. "We know you're pretending for your team. You should be grateful for not reporting you nanodayo" Midorima spoke. "N-nanodayo?" I covered my mouth trying not to laugh at the way he speaks. "What's your problem with the way I speak, nanodayo" he said now glaring at me. "N-nothing"

"You want some?" the silence was broken when the purple giant, Murasakibara spoke. "Oh. Thank you~" I thanked him happily as I got a lollipop. "The atmosphere's heavy-ssu" Ryota added. "So they're the friends you were talking about?" I turned to Ryota who nodded at me happily. I couldn't help but facepalm myself. Who else would Ryota bring with us, anyway. Of course it has to be them =_____=.

"Apologize for being rude, Ai" Akashi who was sitting beside me whispered. "What?!" I exclaimed and everyone's attention was turned to me. A small 'tsk' escaped my mouth and stood in front of everyone. "G-g-gomenasai, minna-sama" I tried to be as polite as possible not giving Akashi the satisfaction of seeing me forcing myself.

"Done" I whispered to him straightening the dress I was wearing. I should have worn something else.

____________________

After eating in the restaurant, all of us went outside. 'I need to escape from here' I thought to myself. Good timing, I was walking behind all of them. All I needed to do was stay silent until they forget about me. "Hey, Ai-cchi. By the way, you look cute in your dress" Ryota walked beside me. At least I have him to lighten up the mood though. "Kuroko-cchi~" Ryota called someone and without noticing, the person was already beside me. "Domo. I'm Kuroko Tetsuya" he introduced.

"I was looking for you! Hello~ I'm Ayukawa Ai. Nice to meet you, Kuroko-kun" I greeted. "You know her, Ai-cchi?" Kise asks. "I researched about you guys, of course I know you" I replied.

"I also heard so much about you, Ayukawa-san" Kuroko-kun said. "Really? but I'm not really famous! You can just call me Ai by the way" I said.

"Then, Ai-san. You were pretty famous back then for being the female version of Akashi-kun."