The Master of the Akashi Household

"Welcome, Ayukawa-sama" a maid greeted. I wonder where's Hilda-obasan. The maid led me upstairs "Masaomi-sama, Ayukawa-sama is here" the maid said when we arrived in front of a huge door. "Come in" a voice of a man spoke and the maid opened the door to reveal strict-looking man about as old as dad.

I bowed to him for respect "Good Afternoon, Akashi-san. I am known as Ayukawa Ai" I said. Without even smiling or scowling or pouting or glaring he gestured me to sit down just in front of his desk.

"I heard about you, the only heir of the A.I Group. Your company was a petty group selling fashion but became big because of your skills" the man said and I just kept silent "also going out with him even though you know he had a fiance" I turned to the door to see Shiro. I wouldn't want to give her the satisfaction of seeing me scowl so I managed to smile at her "So Narumi-san is also here" I said and she sat on a seat in front of me.

"Yes, I also heard that" the man said "Akashi-san, I would also like to tell you that I distanced myself from your son when I knew. And on the day I was about to leave for America, he stopped me and told me his engagement was cancelled" I looked into the man's eyes despite the fear. I want him to know I'm sinscere about my love for Sei.

"Well, yes of course it was cancelled" he said and somehow I was relieved "But I don't want you for my son" he added "You may top at everything, but you have loose moral!" He continued, slowly his voice getting stronger "Yes, I may be known for causing trouble, but please consider how much I've changed because of my love for your son" I said and my voice was obviously trembling. Shiro just giggled and turned to the man "Masaomi-san, I am here for the engagement contra-" Shiro said but was cut out by Akashi-san.

"Narumi-san, I also heard of the dirty tricks you've done" Akashi-san said "Seujuro doesn't need such foolish women" he added.

*bam*

Our attentions were now turned to the door that was slammed open.

I felt all the fear going away when I saw Sei at the door, sweaty, panting for air just like when he ran to find me at the haunted house and when he stopped me at the airport.

"S-seijuro!" Shiro said who was obviously surprised.

"I thought you won't return until tomorrow" I saw and he just frowned at me like he was really angry "That didn't happen because I suddenly got a call that father fetched you from school!" He shouted at me. "S-sorry" I said, closing my eyes, waiting for more shouting but he just patted my head.

"Dad, don't you dare plan anything to separate us or else" Sei threated the man and dragged me out of the room and out of the mansion without saying anything.

"Stop trembling" he said but I can't just do that. It's weird that I'm still trembling even though I'm not in that room anymore. "S-sorry" I said "Don't apologize" he added.

Sei took a deep breath and faced me "Forget what he said, that is an order" he said. It's the first time I saw those eyes on me since last year. "You're back" I mumbled "I thought he cannot protect you the way he was so I took over" Sei's eyes were back to what it looked like last year. Let's call him Juro, shall we? His eyes were cold and they don't have the same color anymore.

His right eye was red like they originaly what it should look like and the other turned orange. "Thank you" I said, smiling at the cold guy in front of me and for smiled back at me which took me by surprise. You wouldn't expect this from Juro, right? "Anything for the person we love" he said. >\\\\\< geez, would you stop smiling at me like that? Why does he look so hot right now? I know he's still part of Sei but the two of them are like two different beings in one body but with the same intensity of hotness! Ooops, that was unecessary.

"Hey, Ai!" I came back to my senses to see the Sei I know in front of me. "Are you okay?" He asked and I just smiled at him.

"I'll find a way to silence dad. For the meantime, let's get you home" Sei said as he laced his fingers with mine. "I want to help too. I'm sure your dad was just testing me" I said and Sei just gave me the Are-You-Serious look. "I w-want to show him that I'm a suitable w-woman for you" O_O What the heck did I just say? >\\\\\<

"I see, I'll support you then. But you're the only one suitable for me" he said and we walked our way home.

______________________

=________= Just how am I gonna prove it? Studies? Sports? The company? All of it? I got no idea! #___#

"What's wrong, Ayukawa?" Hayama-senpai asked. I was sitting in a corner watching them practice but my head was in no condition for it.

"Nothing. Just tired" I said. "You should go back and rest" Nebuya-senpai said. "Really?" I asked and they  all nodded. "Thanks" I said and left the classroom.

*ring* *ring*

"Hello?" It was a call from the office. "Miss! A few business partners cancelled their investment! Miss, they want to talk!"

__________

"Mr. Lee, please reconsider" I told the middle-aged Korean man. "Miss Ayukawa, I am sorry but it was one of the conditions from one of our biggest business partner" Mr Lee said "Partner? Which company?" I asked. I just want to prove that I'm right about the person behind this.

"The Akashi Group"