Jealousy and Colds

A few moths have passed and I'm supposed to be a 2nd year from now on. I decided to go back to Rakuzan, I heard Shiro dropped out from the school. My name is cleared from those rumors, I can hang out with my friends more often and... I get to see Akashi everyday.

I still can't believe Tetsuya-kun and his team defeated Akashi. I am really grateful that they got him back.

"Ohayo Ai-chan!"

"Ohayo, Ai"

I looked behind me to see the new couple. Ryu and Hinami are officially a couple since last week. Ryu told me he almost died trying to tell her how he felt, he didn't want their friendship to end with a confession. But he was really happy to hear Hinami's yes.

"Hey, hey. Ants might start attacking me right now. Holding hands on the way to school?" I teased the two who were madly blushing behind me. "Geez, stop it Ai-chan!" Hinami-chan said out of embarrassment. "Then, I'll go ahead of you guys" I said and ran to our classroom. Yes, I am still an 'A', Hinami and Ryu too. I opened the door to see the person I've been dying to see. "Ohayo, Akashi" I greeted the redhead as I checked my seat from my seat plan.

"You're early" he said. "Well, I am always early in the first day" I said as I settled my things on my desk. "I would like to have a proposal, I hope you accept" he said and sat on the desk in front of me. "Proposal? What is it?" I asked. "You got pretty used to looking at me in the eye" Akashi smirked as he leaned closer to my face. "E-eh? Really?" I immediately blushed at his action. He laughed and backed away "You still lose everytime I do that" he said. "Geez, stop teasing me!" I pouted and he just patted my head. "I enjoy seeing you like that" he said and went back to his seat when he heard people coming.

"Oho~ The couple is alone in a classroom~" Ryu teased. He's making me pay for teasing the two of them, huh. "And another couple came to school together, huh?" I threw back.

__________________

I ate lunch with the senpais, Hinami, Ryu and Akashi in the gym. We sat on the floor like we were having a picnic.

"I wish Chihiro-senpai was here" I said and everybody agreed. I glanced at Akashi and he didn't look too good. Maybe I should ask him later.

*BUUUUUUUUUUURP* Here it comes! Nebuya-senpai's super long burp. "THAT IS SO FILTHY, EIKICHI! NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT, IT'S STILL NOT NORMAL TO BURP THAT LONG!" Reo-nee scolded. Oh, how I miss this.

"You look happy, Ai-chan" Hinami-chan said. "Yeah! I am really really happy that I'm back. When I was in Kaijo, all I could think about is how I miss you guys!" I said and everyone just smiled at me. "We missed you too Ai-chan!" Reo-nee said and we all went for a hug.

____________________

Akashi and I were on our way to the classroom when he pulled me towards an empty classroom. "A-akashi?" I spoke. He was pinning me to the wall and his face was a few inches away from mine. "Say my name" he said. "Huh?" I asked. I was not sure why he wanted me to say his name all of a sudden. "You call him 'Chihiro-senpai' he's not even your boyfriend, but I am your boyfriend right now." he said. Oh, he's jealous. Ohoho I'm so happy. But I feel uneasy why I say his name. "S-seijuro" I said, blushing hard. "I remember this. You can't say my name properly, you would blush, just like that" he said, smiling at me. "It's okay. Call me whatever you want." he leaned a bit closer for our foreheads to meet and pulled my wrist to leave the classroom.

"Seijuro!" I called him and he turned to me with eyes wide. "I'm taking you home" I told him. I could even hear him panting. He's sick =_____= 

I decided to call Hinami-chan. *ring* *ring* I know the classes are already starting but I know sensei will understand.If you are thinking of what I'm thinking, yes, mom is not my teacher anymore.