Danger

A/N: I kind of like this song I added although it is Korean. Try listening to it guys while reading.

"Ai, we need to talk" I looked back to see the redhead sitting in the benches. "What is it now?" I was too tired to even approach him. I want him to approach me. He's the one who needed something, he should be the one to make the effort. This attitude of his is really getting in my nerves.

I saw him stand up walk to me. 'Good' I thought to myself when I suddenly felt a pain on my right cheek. I looked behind me and saw a pair of scissors stuck on the wall. D-did he just throw that at me?! "What the heck Akashi? You almost killed me!"

"If you don't want to die, fix that attitude of yours. You disobeyed me. And nobody dares to disobey me." he said. I could feel his intimidating aura and his glare that can kill anybody. Disobey? When did I disobey him?

"Akashit"

"Stop calling me that"

Oh. I called him Akashit a few times after he told me not to. But that's not an excuse to throw a freakin scissor at me!

He left me there alone in the gym. URG!! I really hate his guts. Hmp.

"Akashi Seijuro, let's see who's going to change who's attitude here" I promised to myself. I WILL change that attitude.

________________________________

"Mom! You never told me you're going to be my teacher!" I told mom as soon as I got home. She just giggled and looked at dad who was also laughing with her. "Great. Just great. Good job guys, you did a great job with your prank =_____="

"And it seems you're getting along with Akashi-kun, huh?" my mom said and my dad frowned. I remembered what happened a while ago and felt the blood rush to my head. "GETTING ALONG? YOU CALL THAT GETTING ALONG? JUST BECAUSE I LOST TO HIM IN SHOGI, HE'S ASKING NO, HE'S ORDERING ME TO PLAY FOR THE TEAM AND PRETEND TO BE A GUY!" I really am okay with pretending but at least he should show a bit of gratitude for accepting his offer I mean order.

"Hey, nee-chan lost to someone?" Keita, my little brother reacted. Yes, I lost. I never like losing. "Haha, yes honey. She placed 2nd in the entrance exam and the 1st placer was the same person who defeated her in shogi!" mom sounded happy about it and it really made me mad.

"I'm gonna sleep. G'night" I told them and went to my room. My room is just normal, not too big, not to small. I really like our house here in Kyoto. I really don't like living the mansion in Tokyo. I barely get any sleep there.

*ring ring*

I looked at my phone and it was a call from an unknown number. "Hello?" I answered lazily.

"Ai-chaaaaaan~" oh it's Reo-nee. For some reason, I really feel like she's my older sister. "Reo-nee! How did you get my number?"

"I begged Sei-chan to give me!" he replied happily. Haha, I can't help laugh at him. Wait. Sei-chan? That's Akashit, right?!

"Hey, Reo-nee! How did Akashi get my number?!"

"Hmmm. I dunno."

"Err. Why did you call by the way?" I asked, wanting to change the horrible topic. "Oh, I wanted to ask if you're okay. I had the feeling Sei-chan did something to you back at the gym." Awwwww, she's I mean he's worried. "Haha. I'm okay. He literally threw a pair of scissors at me." I reported, trying to laugh at myself. I wonder what I looked like at that time.

"Oh my." he said and fell silent. "Hello? Still there Reo-nee?" I said on the other line. "Huh? Err yeah!" something wrong. "Something wrong?" I asked him.

"Nee Ai-chan. You really should be careful around Sei-chan." he didn't sound like his usual cheery attitude at all. "You think he's dangerous?"

"Yeah. He already knows almost everything about you." Now that he mentioned it. She knew about my mom and being the captain in Teiko. I wonder what else he know about me. "Don't worry Reo-nee, I'm not scared of that stupid Akashit" he just laughed "Haha, that's my little rebel" he said and ended the call.

Phew. I'm not gonna give up Akashi. I will change that stupid attitude. You'll regret messing with me.

_________________________

The next day, we had to choose for our class representatives. One for the girls and one for the boys. Knowing that my mom is  our adviser, she decided to use the rankings to choose.

Take a guess. Yes, it is me for the girls and that stupid redhead for the boys. I smiled wickedly 'Gives me more time with him. Also means I can mess with this idiot. Oh Akashi Seijuro, say goodbye to your current self'

"We'll see" I REALLY SUSPECT THIS GUY BEING A PSYCHIC! Can he really read my mind

"Okay class, I'll give the floor to our new class reps" mom told the class.

__________________________

I'm soooooo tired. "Hey" I looked up to see the person in front of me sitting to face me. "Hey" I replied lazily. "I'm Hasegawa Ryu" he introduced and smiled at me. "I'm -" I was about to do the same thing but I was cut off "I know you. You're Ayakawa Ai" he said. "Oh, nice meeting you"

"Nice meeting you too. By the way, congratulations on being the new class rep" This Hasega Ryu is around 5'11, blond-haired with blue eyes. "Thanks though it's not something to congratulate me for. It was based on the rankings."

"Nah. Don't you have a meeting with your club?" he asked me. Which reminded me that we do have one. "Oh no" I stood up, cleared my desk and ran out of the room.

"Hey, don't follow me!" I saw him run behind me. "I wanna see your club!"

Feeling tired, I gave up and let him tag along. I think Akashi wouldn't mind a visitor.

TIME SKIP

"What is he doing here?" the stupid redhead asked. "He just tagged along." Really, people just keep on asking questions. Can't the world just shut up and let me rest?

Akashi just sighed "Fine" he said. It was actually the first time he didn't make me mad at him. "Thank you" I told him and he just nodded. I led Hasegawa-kun to the free seats while I checked the training menu.

"Hey, you're pretty brave to be able to face Akashi like that" Hasegawa-kun said walking up behind me. "Hmp, he's not someone she should be afraid of". I replied.

"Hayama-senpai! Slow down a bit, you're totally not in sync with Reo-nee!" That is my work for now. I should have joined in the mini match but Because Hasegawa-kun is here, I can't risk him knowing our little secret.

"You actually know these stuff?" He was reading the training menu I made last night. "Yeah. I used to play basketball" I replied and he just rested his elbow on top of my head while watching the members play. =_________= I just let him be this time. I really am tired for Pete's sake.

[Outsider's view]

"Sei-chan, what's wrong?" Mibuchi sat beside Akashi and gave him a towel. "Nothing" the redhead replied. "Hmmmm, I see." Mibuchi said and drank some water.

"It seems you are not satisfied with my answer, Reo" Akashi added wiping away his sweat.